O/T Adam Johnson

O/T Adam Johnson

Postby Kendalshrimp » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:39 pm

Surely this man won't be playing football again if found guilty. And rightly so as its a absolute scum. But no doubt he's been stitched up an the girl has lied to him about her age surely ?
Kendalshrimp

Re: O/T Adam Johnson

Postby Christies Child » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:44 pm

We all know how some 15 year olds can look far older, just as some 60+ year olds can look a lot younger.

:?
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Seasider9601 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:59 pm

Kendalshrimp wrote:Surely this man won't be playing football again if found guilty. And rightly so as its a absolute scum. But no doubt he's been stitched up an the girl has lied to him about her age surely ?

Hang on..... Ched Evans was found guilty and you thought we should sign him !!! :roll:
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Phil Anderer » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:17 pm

Seasider9601 wrote:
Kendalshrimp wrote:Surely this man won't be playing football again if found guilty. And rightly so as its a absolute scum. But no doubt he's been stitched up an the girl has lied to him about her age surely ?

Hang on..... Ched Evans was found guilty and you thought we should sign him !!! :roll:

Yes, but really Evans is totally innocent and a really nice guy! ;)
The 3 rules of Fascism:
1. Make stuff up;
2. Scream it loudly;
3. Kill people.
(copyright Eddie Izzard)
Phil Anderer

Postby Kendalshrimp » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:30 pm

Seasider9601 wrote:

:lol:

He's done his time tho an was in the wrong. I think there's not a chance the girl told Johnson she was 15 before it happend. Night clubs are full of 16 year olds these days that look a lot older. Can't help but feel sorry for the lad
Kendalshrimp

Postby jon MFC fan » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:14 pm

We all know how some 15 year olds can look far older, just as some 60+ year olds can look a lot younger.

Now passports and photo ids has uv logo which are only show up under uv light which night clubs check with a uv light nowadays cc
better redthan dead
jon MFC fan

Postby SupermarketShrimp » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:34 pm

Also given that her dad that pressed charges after he found out as she was bragging to all her mates about how she had slept with him does make me wonder.
SupermarketShrimp

Postby George Dawes » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Just allegations at the moment regarding sexual intercourse. And not by the girl with what i have heard off the TV reports and read, they are just friends.

Anyone whats already judging him, ever seen the film Train Spotting? With Renton and that girl he pulled in that night club, such a popular film, just saying like.
George Dawes

Postby Keith » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:02 pm

I haven't seen or read anything about this but with my leftie-liberal-feminist credentials at risk...

I think that if a bloke picks up a girl inside a night club, then that should be a good enough defence for believing she was older than 16. She's lied about her age to get in to the club and was 'convincing' enough to fool the door staff/bouncers etc. who also believed she was over 18 years of age, or they wouldn't have let her in. There is a world of difference between grooming an underage child for sex and meeting someone in a night club. That said, if they then repeatedly met the girl and had sex with her again, then there is much less of a defence, in my opinion.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby mrpotatohead » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:56 pm

you would not have got stingier odds on chelsea winning the title than 'the rapists freind' bringing this up wouldn't you,kendal obviously views any woman in public with a pulse is asking for it.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby SolentShrimp » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:08 pm

Keith.
Shouldn't the girl's parents also take responsibility for the welfare of their young daughter, and make sure that she doesn't put herself in the path of sexual predators?
Or is it because you're not a parent yourself, you haven't got much of a clue about parental reponsibilities?
We all have Human Rights, but they come with Human Responsibilities. Ignore the latter and you risk losing the rights to the former.

People who campaign for equality and freedom of speech amaze me. Disagree with them, and you'll be shouted down.
SolentShrimp

Postby Freez » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:18 pm

Adam Johnson is a sexual predator, guilty already??
Nail him up, nail some sense into him!!
Facts not yet established, hang the bastard!!! :lol:
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Postby SolentShrimp » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:38 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:you would not have got stingier odds on chelsea winning the title than 'the rapists freind' bringing this up wouldn't you,kendal obviously views any woman in public with a pulse is asking for it.

So why didn't she just settle for his autograph, and go home like a good innocent little girl?
We all have Human Rights, but they come with Human Responsibilities. Ignore the latter and you risk losing the rights to the former.

People who campaign for equality and freedom of speech amaze me. Disagree with them, and you'll be shouted down.
SolentShrimp

Postby mrpotatohead » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:49 pm

oh dear :roll:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby shrimpnsave » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:53 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:oh dear :roll:

Is that all you have Spuddy?Oh dear :roll:
And two left feet :?:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby Seasider9601 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:30 pm

Officially charged now with 3 offences, and 1 charge of grooming

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-32436422