spotted at christie park...

spotted at christie park...

Postby mr dog » Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:37 pm

sammy lee !
this is official and he was in the directors box. rumours going round that rene is attracting more than his fair share of attention . not sure though? sammy could just be a friend of sammys? anyone else know more?
thanks
mr dog

Re: spotted at christie park...

Postby George Dawes » Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:49 pm

nah cant see that, BUT! i could see him being intrested in Roche as a back-up 2nd choice keeper
George Dawes

Postby Keith » Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:50 pm

wouldn't surprise me, Liverpool will be looking for a new goal scorer while theirs is locked up :roll:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby shrimper » Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:51 pm

When? If it was supposed to be on Boxing Day Sammy Lee was at Anfield for the Bolton game.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby mr dog » Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:59 pm

it wasnt boxing day it was during a training session which i went to watch and he was in the box and he came down at the end to speak to sammy, they certainly looked pally. im just wandering whether they played at the same time for liverpool and united as im too young to remember that far back?
mr dog

Postby George Dawes » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:18 pm

nah dont think they ever played together and am 90% sure on that
George Dawes

Postby shrimper » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:24 pm

If he's actually looking at anyone then I'm with Dawzi. I can only see big Baz being of any interest to anyone above League One level to be honest.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Crooky MFC » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:46 pm

And wouldn't he go to Peteborough if they wanted Rene.
Crooky MFC

Postby Weetabix Kid » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:48 pm

maybe Liverpool might be loaning us a youngster and he wanted to check our training out ??

If so a pacy left wing back or a midfield playmaker thanks (or both!)
Weetabix Kid

Postby George Dawes » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:09 pm

Weetabix Kid wrote:maybe Liverpool might be loaning us a youngster and he wanted to check our training out ??

If so a pacy left wing back or a midfield playmaker thanks (or both!)

am with about that one, thats all we need, is adding to them two midfield positions
George Dawes

Postby Christies Child » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:48 pm

mr dog wrote:it wasnt boxing day it was during a training session which i went to watch and he was in the box and he came down at the end to speak to sammy, they certainly looked pally. im just wandering whether they played at the same time for liverpool and united as im too young to remember that far back?

Hey that's my job....or it was! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Pre-season reports from 'The Dog'.....????????? ;) ;) ;)
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Bare Ben » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:54 pm

Hook line and sinker.

Does anybody seriously believe anything this guy says?? :? First it was "Robbie Fowler might come to Morecambe" and now this. Sammy Lee has the entire Liverpool squad to worry about while Rafa recovers from 2 operations. Stop talking bollocks again, I can't believe people are falling for it. The team don't even train at Christie Park for starters and I'd love to know which "directors box" he came down from :roll:
Bare Ben

Postby Hodgie » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:32 pm

Bare Ben wrote:Hook line and sinker.

Does anybody seriously believe anything this guy says?? :? First it was "Robbie Fowler might come to Morecambe" and now this. Sammy Lee has the entire Liverpool squad to worry about while Rafa recovers from 2 operations. Stop talking bollocks again, I can't believe people are falling for it. The team don't even train at Christie Park for starters and I'd love to know which "directors box" he came down from :roll:

Have to agree with Ben, total bollocks.

But a mate of mine told me that Sammy Mac lives in cheshire and Robinho lives just around the corner, he has a brother who has just been doing spot of painting at Sammy's house.
Sammy has offered to give Robinho Junior a contract but it looks like he is going to sign for Bradford City. :(
Hodgie

Postby Blackburn shrimp » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:34 pm

:D :D :D :D
Blackburn shrimp

Return to General Discussion