your centre backs

your centre backs

Postby bradfordarmy » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:10 am

i have never seen a pair of defenders as "big" as these two??!!! my god the number 5 looked like he should be in the miffle of a scrum!!! ive got to ask- are they always as awful as they were yesterday????

4-0 was a fair enough result-hope you enjoyed your last trip to valley parade

unlucky
bradfordarmy

Re: your centre backs

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:14 am

Last trip? You overspending and going bank, :oops: yet again?
Burnley Shrimp

Postby mr dog » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:59 pm

yes they are always that bad, theyre far too big and not quick enough. however we do have a young lad, cant remember his name, turned pro this year matty ball or something, looks like he could be a top top player in the future. as for you bradford army, go eat some humble pie when morecambe next beat you
seasons greetings
mr dog

Postby Christies Child » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:04 pm

[quote="mr dog"]yes they are always that bad, theyre far too big and not quick enough. however we do have a young lad, cant remember his name, turned pro this year matty ball or something, looks like he could be a top top player in the future. as for you bradford army, go eat some humble pie when morecambe next beat you
seasons greetings[/quote]

Can I suggest that somebody takes mr dog for a very, very long walk.....and leaves him there!
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby mr dog » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:06 pm

ha chrisite i didnt mean it like that, i just meant they arent the quickest bunnys in the hutch anymore. and i have already had my walk today thanks :)

seasons greeetings
mr dog

Postby dannyboy » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:27 pm

yeah they are a little big but got more skill than that daonkey bloke Clarke you have,nearly as bad as Bower, would be funny to watch if your captain Lee got injured and he played Clarke and Bower together. Most teams including us would get a hatfull
dannyboy

Postby Christies Child » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:31 pm

mr dog wrote:ha chrisite i didnt mean it like that, i just meant they arent the quickest bunnys in the hutch anymore. and i have already had my walk today thanks :)

seasons greeetings

...and to you as well. :) :) :)
Christies Child

Postby wibsey bantam » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:43 pm

sour grapes from the dirty lancs.we beat u 4 0 simply because we have quality strikers and u dont.u concentrate on ure games with other small clubs like bury and accrington.bcfc 4eva.p.s.we will sell out the away end at ure ground in april.best crowd u will have all season when we visit :D
wibsey bantam

Postby Phoenix » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:44 pm

Probably the largest but never the best.
Phoenix

Postby wibsey bantam » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:56 pm

Phoenix wrote:Probably the largest but never the best.

why has it been changed to good fri from the sat?is that because police told u lot too?
wibsey bantam

Postby mfc:) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:58 pm

I think it might be because on the same day its preston v blackpool and there going to need more police am not to sure though.
mfc:)

Postby Phoenix » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:03 pm

why has it been changed to good fri from the sat?is that because police told u lot too?

Why is it when a fixture date is changed, everyone questions the home team. It's possible the away team asked for it.....
Phoenix

Postby wibsey bantam » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:16 pm

Phoenix wrote:why has it been changed to good fri from the sat?is that because police told u lot too?

Why is it when a fixture date is changed, everyone questions the home team. It's possible the away team asked for it.....

thats why then,they prob expect a contingent of bradford hooligans to go over and kick off,i know its sad but true unfortunately
wibsey bantam

Postby Phoenix » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:13 pm

I don't know either way, I'm just questioning why it's assumed the home team is responsible.
Phoenix

Postby RedRedWine1 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:20 pm

I think Preston play Blackpool around the same weekend as we play you lot. I believe that the police requested that the game was moved. Not only the date, but also the time for the game is silly IMO.
RedRedWine1

Postby Christies Child » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:42 pm

RedRedWine wrote:I think Preston play Blackpool around the same weekend as we play you lot. I believe that the police requested that the game was moved. Not only the date, but also the time for the game is silly IMO.

If you recall last seasons game was re-scheduled for an evening kick off due to a Police request.

This season is probably the same but I agree to play it on a Good Friday evening seems a wee bit strange. After all it will not stop our friends from Bratford from crossing the border to attend!
Christies Child

Postby outsider » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:49 pm

its a 3.15 kick off so not even an evening game
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby OvertheBar » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:41 pm

wibsey bantam:
we will sell out the away end at ure ground in april.best crowd u will have all season when we visit

...and we thank you in advance for spending loadsa money at our club. Hope you can do the same next season :P
OvertheBar

Postby Christies Child » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:20 pm

outsider wrote:its a 3.15 kick off so not even an evening game

My apology...even CC gets it wrong every now and then!
Christies Child

Postby outsider » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:22 pm

Christies Child wrote:

just needed to quote that before you sober up and try to change it :lol: ;) ;) ;)
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby cibasteve » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:28 pm

OvertheBar wrote:wibsey bantam:
we will sell out the away end at ure ground in april.best crowd u will have all season when we visit

...and we thank you in advance for spending loadsa money at our club. Hope you can do the same next season :P

Hope we can!

Isn't the FA Cup 1st round wonderful ;)
Never trust anyone who doesn't like football
cibasteve

Postby Christies Child » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:51 pm

outsider wrote:
Christies Child wrote:

just needed to quote that before you sober up and try to change it :lol: ;) ;) ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

...as if!

;) ;) ;)
Christies Child

Postby parceldave » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:31 pm

Have i missed something while i have been away, Spending and Yorkshireman do not usually appear in the same sentance . Sorry Mr Bantam for the shock and hope your Gold coins that Santa brought you last till you get yer Easter eggs . :o
parceldave

Postby wibsey bantam » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:04 pm

parceldave wrote:

Have i missed something while i have been away, Spending and Yorkshireman do not usually appear in the same sentance . Sorry Mr Bantam for the shock and hope your Gold coins that Santa brought you last till you get yer Easter eggs . :o

will prob buy me a sweaty lancashire hotpot instead lol i think i will pass on that you will prob poison us proud white rose boys :D :D :D :D :D
wibsey bantam

Postby parceldave » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:34 pm

Just having a pint with Santa now( only 5 euro´s , dont cough :lol: ) and he has given me some free Finnish chocolate to give to you at Easter after i explained to him where you come from and how deep those pockets are . Anyway a sweaty Lancahire hot pot is far better than a soggy Yorkshire puddin. :lol: :lol:
parceldave

Next

Return to General Discussion