£20 for adults, £12 for kids....

£20 for adults, £12 for kids....

Postby Ken Barlow » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:22 pm

Was it worth it? Great game. Nicky Law was brilliant, Boulding showed why he bagged 25 last season, and Barry Conlon ran your defence into the ground.
Ken Barlow

Re: £20 for adults, £12 for kids....

Postby seasonsinthesun » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:32 pm

..................and Bradford Park Avenue were the senior team in your town.
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby Christies Child » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:21 pm

Ken Barlow wrote:Was it worth it? Great game. Nicky Law was brilliant, Boulding showed why he bagged 25 last season, and Barry Conlon ran your defence into the ground.

Too right it was worth it...to see the pre-season favourites run ragged for 60 minutes (not my words..those of your manager post game) and to confirm what everybody has always suspected, that we'll be seeing you next season...and the season after that... and after that....!
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby mr dog » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:27 pm

bratfud fans can afoord these ticket prices?
so you get to go to one game a year on your salary haha
mr dog

Postby Benji_Bantam » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:37 pm

lol majority of our fan base live out of Bradford mate, we can afford it. Also, "pre season favourites"- is some claim towards us completely dropping off? If so... 10/11 at Bradford to win it now on SkyBet. I do believe bookmakers are still strongly backing us. Speaking of which, Michael Boulding at 12/1 to be the league's top scorer. Worth a few quid i'd say...
Benji_Bantam

Postby mr dog » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:42 pm

benji what are you on about ? i dont speak bratfud-ese hahaa
mr dog

Postby Benji_Bantam » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:49 pm

"Pre season favourites" we're still at 10/11 !! so why you still talkin about "pre season". Or are you denying the fact that we are still in fact WELL IN THERE....

Also, Cristie haha! How can you boast about dominating for 60 minutes!!

FOOTBALL GAMES ARE 90 MINUTES LONG! so what if you dominated for 60 (which by the way i dont think you did). But say you did, ok ill give you those 60! In those other 30 minutes we scored.......4 GOALS! lol. Clutchin at straws taken to a whole new level!

:ugeek: Think about it a little more.....Why do us Bantams have to come on here and straighten you lot out?
Benji_Bantam

Postby outsider » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:14 pm

Benji_Bantam wrote:"Why do us Bantams have to come on here and straighten you lot out?

is it that you are all wishing you were shrimps?

after all isn't it time you moved on to the Shrewsbury message board boasting how big your team is?
after all as you say 5-7 years ago you were beating the likes of Liverpool and Arsenal, now all you can do is gloat over beating ikkle 4th division Morecambe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

now go away please
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby cibasteve » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:27 pm

mr dog wrote:bratfud fans can afoord these ticket prices?

I pay £4.35 a game with the scheme i'm on.
Yes I can afford it.
I can also afford to go to all the away games no matter how much the charge for a ticket.
If I had to pay £20 a game at home i'd pay it to.
I've been out for 2 hours this afternoon and just landed a £45k contract which should take us 2 months to complete at a profit rate of 70%
Makes you sick doesn't it.
This Bratfud fan can afford it mr dog!
Never trust anyone who doesn't like football
cibasteve

Postby dannyboy » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:16 pm

cibasteve wrote:

Yes I can afford it.
I can also afford to go to all the away games no matter how much the charge for a ticket.
I've been out for 2 hours this afternoon and just landed a £45k contract which should take us 2 months to complete at a profit rate of 70%

Big deal I earn 3 times that amount pa. I spend more than that on my annual holidays.!!!!!!

Get yourself a proper job !!!!
dannyboy

Postby morecambe mick » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:24 pm

dannyboy wrote:
cibasteve wrote:

Yes I can afford it.

Big deal I earn 3 times that amount pa. I spend more than that on my annual holidays.!!!!!!

Get yourself a proper job !!!!

I pay that in national insurance.

:lol: :lol:
morecambe mick

Postby dannyboy » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:31 pm

But Im being serious !!!!
dannyboy

Postby Phoenix » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:42 pm

Who's to say Mick isn't paying that in NI? Away from the forum you've little idea what any of us do for a living. For all we know cibasteve is on benefits, maybe he is and screwing the system doing 45K deals?
Phoenix

Postby dannyboy » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:59 pm

Phoenix wrote:Who's to say Mick isn't paying that in NI? Away from the forum you've little idea what any of us do for a living. For all we know cibasteve is on benefits, maybe he is and screwing the system doing 45K deals?

i never said he wasnt paying that in ni contributions all I said was I was being serious
dannyboy

Postby Phoenix » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:01 pm

Not quite, you said But Im being serious !!!!. Miss off the !!!! and the But and I could believe you weren't doubting Mick.
Phoenix

Postby dannyboy » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:04 pm

Phoenix wrote:Not quite, you said But Im being serious !!!!. Miss off the !!!! and the But and I could believe you weren't doubting Mick.

fair enough i see your point, but i really was not doubting him

HNY
dannyboy

Postby firthy_SexGod » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:40 pm

outsider wrote:
Benji_Bantam wrote:"Why do us Bantams have to come on here and straighten you lot out?

after all isn't it time you moved on to the Shrewsbury message board boasting how big your team is?
after all as you say 5-7 years ago you were beating the likes of Liverpool and Arsenal, now all you can do is gloat over beating ikkle 4th division Morecambe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

now go away please

S'more because it's hurts you Morecambe lot to the max, we're your biggest derby and arguably your biggest game of the season home & away and when you get put in your place after a 4-0 drubbing what do you expect? What I want to know is were are all your gobby little mouthfulls bigging you up now after the game? Hmm?
firthy_SexGod

Postby outsider » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:46 pm

firthy_SexGod wrote:
outsider wrote:

now go away please

S'more because it's hurts you Morecambe lot to the max, we're your biggest derby and arguably your biggest game of the season home & away and when you get put in your place after a 4-0 drubbing what do you expect? What I want to know is were are all your gobby little mouthfulls bigging you up now after the game? Hmm?

in your minds maybe but you are a long way down my list
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby firthy_SexGod » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:59 pm

In our minds? Give you illiterate - All you seem to do is talk about us this messageboard, we lost to some nobodys in pre-season when we played our management and trialists not to mention I think our very own chairman & his son got in the act and long and behold their were 3-4 FREDS on this very forum with you all suffering the lastest blast of sticky FINGERS and creamy PANTIES. Maybe not you personally but I never aimed my previous post at you did I but you couldn't resist the temptation still. :lol:
firthy_SexGod

Postby Keith » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:11 pm

firthy_SexGod wrote:In our minds? Give you illiterate - All you seem to do is talk about us this messageboard...

I'm sure you'll find the reason people are still talking about you is because so many of you are on here talking as if we care about you. I can assure you, when you lot shut up, we'll go on about things that really concern us... like Lincoln. I'll now help us all along that road.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion