Heads up Boys....

Heads up Boys....

Postby Benji_Bantam » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:11 pm

:D Dont worry about the other day you lot. We've been unlucky all Xmas and, although we havent let a goal in all Xmas, the chances werent going our way! Someone was always going to be on the end of a hammering and unfortuantely for you lot, it was you! A nice 4-0 going into the Shrewsbury game- couldnt have asked for more! Can't believe someone has posted "piccies from Bradford" lol. If we're such a big day out for you lot, i really do feel sorry for you. But nevetheless do feel free to send some photos to myself, or fellow Bantams on this page and we'll happily sign 'em for you!??

...e,i,e,i,e,i,o
Benji_Bantam

Re: Heads up Boys....

Postby Frobi » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:31 pm

Don't worry Benji it wsn't a big day out for us, and we have a few dedicated guy's that take "piccies" of every game 8-)
Frobi

Postby Phoenix » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:34 pm

Can't believe someone has posted "piccies from Bradford" lol.

Same as nearly every other game for the last few years. Can't believe no one does the same for Bradford.
Phoenix

Postby Benji_Bantam » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:39 pm

lol our fall from grace is obviously unfamiliar to you? We've been to Old trafford, Wembley, Newc etc...even Zenit St P (Intertoto cup). Now I dont know about the dedicated picture takers of Bradford, but if theyre not out capturing the grounds in our league, then im not hardly surprised. Although I admit Rotherham was rather interesting and a bit of a change....Not to mention the 3 points
c.t.i.d
Benji_Bantam

Postby Freez » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:59 pm

You are still in the same division as us remember?

Bigger club, more history, more fans, same division.

Fair play for the win yesterday, it keeps you going, we are up and down at the mo.

Wembley is the only place we have been recently.

Good luck for the rest of the season though.
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Postby Benji_Bantam » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:05 pm

Freez, Please lol, i dont need any reminding of what league we are in- but thanks. Good luck for the rest of the season too, hope you make them playoffs :ugeek:
Benji_Bantam

Return to General Discussion