Rubbish at matches and on this message board....

Rubbish at matches and on this message board....

Postby Howe Magic » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:59 am

some of the rubbish i have heard and seen at matches and on this message board recently as made me doubt why on earth am i watching football anymore...i have watched the shrimps for 30 years and really really used to enjoy going to home and away matches but certain things are changing my opinion - for example on boxing day we were leading 4-1 and someone near to me was saying how lazy howe was which i could not believe but its the constant barracking certain players get from certain people....then the last couple of days we have had so called bradford fans coming on our message board acting like complete idiots - if this is the way football is going i am really thinking about not going anymore,i know people might think i am silly but its how i feel about things at the moment....to be honest football is not the same as it used to be and i for one am not enjoying the way its going
Howe Magic

Re: Rubbish at matches and on this message board....

Postby Bradford_Loyal » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:19 am

:lol: "Just because you're losing" :D

Do you want a tissue mate? :cry:

:lol:
Bradford_Loyal

Postby mike_hunt » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:57 am

Howe Magic wrote:the last couple of days we have had so called bradford fans coming on our message board acting like complete idiots

don't know what you mean ;) :lol:

i have watched the shrimps for 30 years and really really used to enjoy going to home and away matches but certain things are changing my opinion - for example on boxing day we were leading 4-1 and someone near to me was saying how lazy howe was which i could not believe but its the constant barracking certain players get from certain people....i know people might think i am silly but its how i feel about things at the moment....to be honest football is not the same as it used to be and i for one am not enjoying the way its going

Your post pretty much sums up the way I feel about football nowadays :(

Our players get allsorts of shit from the thickoid fans who think they know everything about the game, tactics etc. Some of our lot were still bickering & moaning when we were 2 & 3-0 up today. :roll: :roll: :roll: I think the thickoids expect 4th division footballers to perform at the same levels Premiership players do.
Also I certainly wouldn't let message board postings stop me from going to matches.
mike_hunt

Postby Howe Magic » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:04 am

thanks for the support mike but like i wrote in my message originally its not just people on message boards its also the rubbish i hear at matches - i have just had enough full stop.....
Howe Magic

Postby Christies Child » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:10 am

Howe Magic wrote:thanks for the support mike but like i wrote in my message originally its not just people on message boards its also the rubbish i hear at matches - i have just had enough full stop.....

I certainly hope not Howe Magic. The club needs as many loyal followers like yourself as possible.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Bryan » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:48 am

John, the Morecambe fans were great at Bradford, backing the team even when we were losing and staying behind at the end becuase they could see we put in a really good effort, despite the result. It's at home games when you hear these dickheads. Dickheads that have arrived on the scene because we are now a league club. But at Farnborough on a bloody freezing cold november day way back when were nowhere to be seen. Keep supporting the Shrimps and forget about these losers.
Bryan

Postby Christies Child » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:03 am

Bryan wrote:John, the Morecambe fans were great at Bradford, backing the team even when we were losing and staying behind at the end becuase they could see we put in a really good effort, despite the result. It's at home games when you hear these dickheads. Dickheads that have arrived on the scene because we are now a league club. But at Farnborough on a bloody freezing cold november day way back when were nowhere to be seen. Keep supporting the Shrimps and forget about these losers.

Exactly..... :) :) :)
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Keith » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:47 pm

It's nothing new. When John Norman returned after going to Hednesford on a 'Bosman' certain sections of the crowd made him their hate figure. One of the most cultured footballers we've had was booed simply for being on the pitch. I remember one occasion when he was booed as he ran on (coming on as a substitute). And how old is 'Maurice Git' in Corpus Christie? Fifteen years since his first appearance? They've always been there.

Don't let them get to you and certainly don't take anything written on here seriously enough to affect you in the real world!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Howe Magic » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:47 pm

i have just come on the message board tonight to wish you all the best for the new year - the last few days have just made me realise why i am starting to get a different opinion on the game of football and everything surrounding it....all the best to everyone i know at the club and maybe if i feel different in the future i might visit christie park again but to be really honest my interest as taken a knock this week with all the rubbish i have seen and heard by certain so called supporters... bye all and all the best for 2009
Howe Magic

Postby marky » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:54 pm

I bet... [Edit]your signature pretty much sums up the rest of this message.
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Return to General Discussion