Bratfut Thickoids vs Morescum

Bratfut Thickoids vs Morescum

Postby Bratfud Thickoids » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:46 pm

Well done Bradford city (Bratfud thickoids) as you state on your link section.
Anyway , good win for the bantams, but as I live in Sussex, didn't make this match but would like to here your views by any morescum supporters at valley parade today;

sorry, should have read Morcambe supporters, hope theres no sour grapes here :)
Bratfud Thickoids

Re: Bratfut Thickoids vs Morescum

Postby Ken Barlow » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:49 pm

Bratfud Thickoids wrote:Well done Bradford city (Bratfud thickoids) as you state on your link section.
Anyway , good win for the bantams, but as I live in Sussex, didn't make this match but would like to here your views by any morescum supporters at valley parade today;

EEEEEAAAASSSSYYYYYY, In all fairness, You had no other option than to just roll over. I'd hve stayed home too.
Ken Barlow

Postby Bratfud Thickoids » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:54 pm

Ken Barlow wrote:
Bratfud Thickoids wrote:Well done Bradford city (Bratfud thickoids) as you state on your link section.

EEEEEAAAASSSSYYYYYY, In all fairness, You had no other option than to just roll over. I'd hve stayed home too.

Im actually a cityfan, Ken, maybe I should have worded it better, or may be I ve had one toooo many Grouses, up the Bantams
Bratfud Thickoids

Postby Ken Barlow » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:56 pm

Bratfud Thickoids wrote:
Ken Barlow wrote:

Im actually a cityfan, Ken, maybe I should have worded it better, or may be I ve had one toooo many Grouses, up the Bantams

I didn't realise... Its like someones controlling me with VOODOO???
Ken Barlow

Postby Keith » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:03 pm

Ken Barlow wrote:
Bratfud Thickoids wrote:Im actually a cityfan, Ken, maybe I should have worded it better, or may be I ve had one toooo many Grouses, up the Bantams

Oh the irony! :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Ken Barlow » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:04 pm

Keith wrote:
Ken Barlow wrote:
Bratfud Thickoids wrote:Im actually a cityfan, Ken, maybe I should have worded it better, or may be I ve had one toooo many Grouses, up the Bantams

Oh the irony! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whoooooooooosh.
Ken Barlow

Postby Bratfud Thickoids » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:11 pm

any chance of a match report then Ken?
Bratfud Thickoids

Postby raj » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:33 pm

Bratfud Thickoids wrote:any chance of a match report then Ken?

get stuffed

like morecum did :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
raj

Postby Keith » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:48 pm

you'll probably find one on the Bradford site. When ours arrives it will say we were very unlucky, you scored four break away goals, but for some fortunate defending and awful refereeing we'd have taken something from the game, on another day it would have been 4-5. I wasn't there but I won't be far off. :roll:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Ken Barlow » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:00 pm

Keith wrote:you'll probably find one on the Bradford site. When ours arrives it will say we were very unlucky, you scored four break away goals, but for some fortunate defending and awful refereeing we'd have taken something from the game, on another day it would have been 4-5. I wasn't there but I won't be far off. :roll:

4 break away goals.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goal 1 - MClaren ran through your defence before slotting past the keeper.
Goal 2 - Barry Conlon played the ball over your back line, Michael boulding ran through... put it under the keeper.
Goal 3 - Omar Daley ran a good 50 yards, played the ball to Nicky Law, Who lobbed the ball over your keeper.
Goal 4 - Your lad basically pushed the ball out with his fist. Penalty, well taken from Baz.

The referee was shite, but dont feel hard done by, because he was just as shite towards us.

All piss taking aside, you arn't the worst side to come to us this season. Grimsby and Notts county were far worse. It's just that they escaped a hammering. I also think that this result pleases our fans alot more, because your manager is the perfect advert for condoms.
Ken Barlow

Postby james456 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:47 pm

I think we looked the better side, playing good football and dominating for long periods of time. But we were second best at both ends of the field. Bradford defended well whilst we failed to hold it together at the back and our finishing was poor whilst Bradford took all of their chances.

Still shocked to have lost - and so badly. Anyway, we were playing a top side away from home at the end of the day.
james456

Postby mfc:) » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:08 pm

All you do is complain saying why are we in this league we are much better then anyone in this league and should be in league 1 well if thst is true why did you not go up last season or hopefully this season stay down just to hear you bradford fans complain the joys.
mfc:)

Postby cibasteve » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:12 pm

mfc:) wrote:All you do is complain saying why are we in this league we are much better then anyone in this league and should be in league 1 well if thst is true why did you not go up last season or hopefully this season stay down just to hear you bradford fans complain the joys.

When have I said that?
All i've ever said is we play a certain way which allows other teams possession which makes them look good but with no end product.
You'll have noticed that this afternoon.

As for moaning about the 4th division, well I couldn't care less.
About 4 seasons ago we were within 2 minutes of folding as a football team.
I first saw BCFC in 1960 and we were in a far worse position then than now.

So really i'm not moaning.
Point out where i've don't that.
Never trust anyone who doesn't like football
cibasteve

Postby rhinobantam » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:04 am

mfc:) wrote:All you do is complain saying why are we in this league we are much better then anyone in this league and should be in league 1 well if thst is true why did you not go up last season or hopefully this season stay down just to hear you bradford fans complain the joys.

Why would I complain? In the 35 seasons I've followed City we've had 9 in the basement,13 in the 3rd tier,11 in the 2nd tier and 2 in the Premier. We hardly consider ourselves a sleeping giant! Have you been watching Morecambe long? ;)

....,,,!!

Here have some punctuation!
rhinobantam

Return to General Discussion