BRADFORD CITY....!!!!

Re: BRADFORD CITY....!!!!

Postby Ken Barlow » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:23 pm

Blackburn shrimp wrote:my god stato is alive and well. May the best team take 3 points and lancs yorks bragging rights

The above seems to be the trend on here... You post something to try make us look stupid... you end up looking silly yourself, then you try and come across as the noble fan and wish us luck :roll:
Ken Barlow

Postby firthy_SexGod » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:24 pm

Blackburn shrimp wrote:my god stato is alive and well. May the best team take 3 points and lancs yorks bragging rights

Nobody's bragging my FWEND. If you so wish to start an argument then resulting in that you get proven wrong don't try and turn the tables and say we started it because that's all you Morecambe lot seem to do, get proved incorrect every single time.

Like I've previously said, I think we'll get turned over tomorrow because it's your cup final and we're dire at this present time.
firthy_SexGod

Postby cibasteve » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:24 pm

Blackburn shrimp wrote:next question, how exactly did you fair in the premier league i seem to remember you coming to ewood and going home with a big zilch always guaranteed 6 points roll over bradford

You really can't argue can you.

We never played you when we were in the Premiership because you weren't in it!

Derrrr
Never trust anyone who doesn't like football
cibasteve

Postby firthy_SexGod » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:26 pm

Blooming 'eck Mr.Barlow, it seems we're on the same wave length here. :lol:

P.S Private joke morecambe faithful.
firthy_SexGod

Postby cibasteve » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:26 pm

Yer you should have give him a call to see if Blackburn played us in the Prem :lol: :lol:
cibasteve

Postby mcambeBANTAM » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:28 pm

Erm were blackburn even in the prem when we were there???? get your facts rite eh blackburnshrump !!!
mcambeBANTAM

Postby mcambeBANTAM » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:29 pm

blackburn SHRUMP ....is really a blacburn fan
mcambeBANTAM

Postby ezz » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:31 pm

I think you'l find i wasn't complaining about your child prices.....as i have no children lucky enough :lol:
All i was saying is your club might be quite large for a league 2 team, but it doesn't mean a great deal if your actuall starting 11 are tosh.....which they are. Being a Liverpool fan as well its nice to be proud of your clubs history but it is history. Good luck tomorrow you'l need it were in good form also what was said about your attendances was true whether you like it or not, your club does automatically include the sales of season tickets whether they come through the turn styles or not. You can chose to believe it but no hard feelings.
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby Ken Barlow » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:33 pm

We never said that we get every season ticket holder through the gates. We said that the person who said 8'000 is chatting absolute tosh. As for the rest of your post, you do realise you keep changing between teams? were not playing Liverpool... or were you back onto morecambe by that point? You see... when Bradford fans talk, people know who they are talking about, because we dont need 2 teams to make us love football :oops:
Ken Barlow

Postby mcambeBANTAM » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:36 pm

ezz wrote:I think you'l find i wasn't complaining about your child prices.....as i have no children lucky enough :lol:
All i was saying is your club might be quite large for a league 2 team, but it doesn't mean a great deal if your actuall starting 11 are tosh.....which they are. Being a Liverpool fan as well its nice to be proud of your clubs history but it is history. Good luck tomorrow you'l need it were in good form also what was said about your attendances was true whether you like it or not, your club does automatically include the sales of season tickets whether they come through the turn styles or not. You can chose to believe it but no hard feelings.

liverpool fan aswell wot a laugh.........
mcambeBANTAM

Postby firthy_SexGod » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:36 pm

ezz wrote:I think you'l find i wasn't complaining about your child prices.....as i have no children lucky enough :lol:

OMG, can't you see we know all about that but last season was last season. I don't know if you've noticed but our averages have dropped by a 1,000 or so and that's because we don't include the ST holders whether they turn up or not this season but for arguments sake even when we did do that last season our initial crowd was never below 10,000, understand?

History is something you can look back on whether it be good or bad but in these circumstances at least we can say we've been their and got the t-shirt not to mention the time we chucked it in the bin. :roll:
firthy_SexGod

Postby cibasteve » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:37 pm

We know that, but someone was saying without even being at our ground that we get 8k through the turnstiles and the crowd is announced as 12k.
I'm saying that at a glance we know our own stadium and when we glance at the seats which are full we can tell if the attendance is correct.
I'm saying it NEVER drops below 11k on any match day whatever the crowd announced.
Anyway it's law to include the season tickets for VAT purposes.
Also being a Liverpool fan as well it will at least guarantee you some success as being a Morecambe fan you'll be short of that.
cibasteve

Postby BCFC Morecambe » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:38 pm

LMAO.............This is far more interesting than the OMB... :lol: :lol: :lol:
BCFC Morecambe

Postby cibasteve » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:39 pm

God this is hard work!
cibasteve

Postby Ken Barlow » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:40 pm

Im just wondering when another Morcambe fan is going to come in and help this guy out?
Ken Barlow

Postby cibasteve » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:41 pm

Ken Barlow wrote:Im just wondering when another Morcambe fan is going to come in and help this guy out?

I don't know but I don't think he was the one who got the Gcse when it was handed out at his/her school.
cibasteve

Postby firthy_SexGod » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:42 pm

I thought these Morecambe lot could match the standards nessecery but it's seems not.

Dan, tell your buddy Simon to extend these Video's of his. A video of our MAHHUSIVE following at Lincoln deserves longer than 4 seconds or so wouldn't you agree? ;)
firthy_SexGod

Postby Ken Barlow » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:43 pm

cibasteve wrote:
Ken Barlow wrote:Im just wondering when another Morcambe fan is going to come in and help this guy out?

I don't know but I don't think he was the one who got the Gcse when it was handed out at his/her school.

He did, but he didn't realise that GCSE stands for;

Go Check Statements Eh....
Ken Barlow

Postby cibasteve » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:44 pm

firthy_SexGod wrote:I thought these Morecambe lot could match the standards nessecery but it's seems not.

Dan, tell your buddy Simon to extend these Video's of his. A video of our MAHHUSIVE following at Lincoln deserves longer than 4 seconds or so wouldn't you agree? ;)

Is our away following at Lincoln around Morecambe home gate?
cibasteve

Postby firthy_SexGod » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:48 pm

cibasteve wrote:
firthy_SexGod wrote:I thought these Morecambe lot could match the standards nessecery but it's seems not.

Is our away following at Lincoln around Morecambe home gate?

Im not sure Steve, I think so, i'll have to ask 'Blackburn shrimp' to double check his long list of Paraders stats.

I'll get back to you though. *Inserts Roy Cropper Smiley*
firthy_SexGod

Postby BCFC Morecambe » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:50 pm

Think its pretty close Steve....;-)
BCFC Morecambe

Postby firthy_SexGod » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:55 pm

At second glance ont' OMB it seems the audience is bigger than expected. :lol:

DBantam, get your'sen over here you can hold your own. :)
Last edited by firthy_SexGod on Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
firthy_SexGod

Postby mcambeBANTAM » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:55 pm

COME ON CITY
mcambeBANTAM

Postby Ken Barlow » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:58 pm

BCFC Morecambe, Father Ted, firthy_SexGod, Ken Barlow, mcambeBANTAM, morecambegal,

We have outnumbered the massiveness that is Morcambe FC. Im writing into the BBC to let them know that there has been a giant killing as the minions of Bradford City, have hammered the MASSIVE Morcambe FC messageboard.
Ken Barlow

Postby BCFC Morecambe » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:00 pm

Gone a little quiet on here.... :roll:

Where's THE Morecambe fan gone....lmao
BCFC Morecambe

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion