BRADFORD CITY....!!!!

Re: BRADFORD CITY....!!!!

Postby heysham_mfc » Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:35 pm

is this what it will be like tommorow no chants or songs just Morecambe and Bradford fans argueing :!:
heysham_mfc

Postby cibasteve » Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:43 pm

Right you lot.

The price of admission is what it is because our board set those prices.
Don't go blaming the fans for it, we wouldn't mind away fans being treat the same as home fans.

However that's not going to happen is it because wherever you go in football clubs fleece the away fans, put them in the poxy end with no facilities normally.

So if you don't like the price of watching your team don't bloody well come to Bradford, however you'll miss a treat as you'll not be put in the poxy end with no facilities.
The stand is great with a massive catering outlet at your end of the stand, better in fact than the City fans get.

The view in unhindered and there's a roof over your head to keep you dry, unless you like sitting at the front.

As for the stewarding, well that's changed a lot this season so you may be surprised.

Right onto the ticket offers our ST holders get, that's an offer for us the fans at BCFC and no one else, if your club offered you the same as us fans at Bradford would away fans get it???
Of course not.

Even home fans not in the season ticket scheme pay £20 like you will.

Then we come onto the silly statement of only 8k fans in the ground some games.
Our crowds never dip below 11k and i'll bet you as Shrimpers could tell at a glance the amount of fans in your ground and not be more than a couple of 100 out.

So when we play and the crowd is announced we look around our stadium and sort of know how many do turn the turnstiles over on matchday.

Special offer next season is £99 for an adult ticket in the Bradford End.
Mmmmm 23 in to £99 = £4.30
Good offer that, that's a club looking after their fans and if the away fans have to pay for it then so be it, I don't care.

The whole of football has to sort itself out so don't knock us as a club because you've to pay extra for better facilities.

One game where you have to pay £3 more on some away games and you moan.
Are you sure you can all afford the petrol or diesel to drive out of your crummy little town.

Hell next thing we know you'll be wanting the central heating turned on in the East Stand tomorrow, well that's something we don't do till the temperature drops to -1.

I've never heard so much shite from moaning sods like you, get real, Valley Parade is a part built modern stadium and £20 is the price you have to pay.

How much to watch a play off match in London then??
Never trust anyone who doesn't like football
cibasteve

Postby cibasteve » Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:44 pm

heysham_mfc wrote:is this what it will be like tommorow no chants or songs just Morecambe and Bradford fans argueing :!:

Didn't think you were coming ( that might be spelt cumming in Morecambe) as the admissions to much?
cibasteve

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:00 pm

I'll pay your poxy £20 all day Ciba. My argument was £12 for away kids aged under 10 is a no brainer. RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!! £12 FOR KIDS AGED 10 TO 16 IS ALSO A RIP OFF!! A lot of families won't bother because they can't afford it. We charge away kids £4 which is sensible.

Apart from that Bratfud is the home and away game I look forward to all season! You are a rather large club playing a lot lower than you should be and you add spice to our season, as you probably do for many others.You are the Leeds of Div 2. We don't have anything against you personally but long may you fester at the bottom for you brighten my life twice a season. Beating the likes of you is part of the raison d'etre of following our humble football club.

May the best team win!
Burnley Shrimp

Postby cibasteve » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:05 pm

Burnley Shrimp wrote:I'll pay your poxy £20 all day Ciba. My argument was £12 for away kids aged under 10 is a no brainer. RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!! £12 FOR KIDS AGED 10 TO 16 IS ALSO A RIP OFF!! A lot of families won't bother because they can't afford it. We charge away kids £4 which is sensible.

Apart from that Bratfud is the home and away game I look forward to all season! You are a rather large club playing a lot lower than you should be and you add spice to our season, as you probably do for many others.You are the Leeds of Div 2. We don't have anything against you personally but long may you fester at the bottom for you brighten my life twice a season. Beating the likes of you is part of the raison d'etre of following our humble football club.

May the best team win!
Stop using language like that, it's spelt L666s.

As for the prices for kids it's time EVERY club got it's act together or the Football League did something by law to prevent price hikes for kids.

One more thing, I hope you are the best team tomorrow as we have a habit of turning over teams who play us off the field.
cibasteve

Postby thegentlegiant » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:11 pm

cibasteve wrote:
Burnley Shrimp wrote:I'll pay your poxy £20 all day Ciba. My argument was £12 for away kids aged under 10 is a no brainer. RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!! £12 FOR KIDS AGED 10 TO 16 IS ALSO A RIP OFF!! A lot of families won't bother because they can't afford it. We charge away kids £4 which is sensible.

May the best team win!
Stop using language like that, it's spelt L666s.

As for the prices for kids it's time EVERY club got it's act together or the Football League did something by law to prevent price hikes for kids.

One more thing, I hope you are the best team tomorrow as we have a habit of turning over teams who play us off the field.

Agreed I do feel we should adapt the new Scottish policy to give free tickets to kids.

But every thing else you have said is bu11sh1t. sorry for the language.

Good Luck tomorrow!!
thegentlegiant

Postby ezz » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:23 pm

Arguements boring now its the same every year, Bradford are too good for this league (well maybe too big you say im not sure). Fact is you can be the size of manchester with a 60000 sell out ground every week.....fact is your teams shit thats why your in league 2. You might have a big stadium but that doesnt get you bonus points in the league :lol: Till you come to terms with this fact other fans are always going to take the piss and you'l always get angry.
You are 4th in the league this season and were about 14th so that means so far your a better team in the league.... whats the point in caring about club sizes and fan base sizes if your in the bottom tier of english football :lol: :lol:
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby Blackburn shrimp » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:32 pm

As a general point i think bratfurd could probably fill vp if only the other 12,000 supporters could refrain from that yorkshire trend for sheep worrying ;) 2-0 the shrimps confidence should be sky high after the macc game
Blackburn shrimp

Postby thegentlegiant » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:34 pm

Blackburn shrimp wrote:As a general point i think bratfurd could probably fill vp if only the other 12,000 supporters could refrain from that yorkshire trend for sheep worrying ;) 2-0 the shrimps confidence should be sky high after the macc game

2 -1 to morecambe
thegentlegiant

Postby Ken Barlow » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:37 pm

Ezz - I applaud that statement. We are both in the bottom tier of English football.

However, your statement was aimed at Bradford City, but yet this whole carry on, is on YOUR messageboard.

Jeeeesus.. your gonna be even more pissed when you lot find out that under 11's in the home end.... get in for free... :o
Ken Barlow

Postby thegentlegiant » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:47 pm

Who gives a flying biscuit...I'd pay anything after your rants to watch Morecambe beat you.
thegentlegiant

Postby Blackburn shrimp » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:50 pm

Baah humbug
Blackburn shrimp

Postby Ken Barlow » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:51 pm

cibasteve wrote:
Ken Barlow wrote:Ezz - I applaud that statement. We are both in the bottom tier of English football.

However, your statement was aimed at Bradford City, but yet this whole carry on, is on YOUR messageboard.

Jeeeesus.. your gonna be even more pissed when you lot find out that under 11's in the home end.... get in for free... :o

Hell yes, I forgot about that one.
You are shit stirring little turd Ken.

You know me Ciba, tell it how it is unfortunatley. IMO, £12 is reasonable for us having to put up with the smell they bring with them.

P.S - Its your fans crying over parting with their child support :lol:
Ken Barlow

Postby cibasteve » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:52 pm

thegentlegiant wrote:Who gives a flying biscuit...I'd pay anything after your rants to watch Morecambe beat you.

Just wait till 16.50 hours tomorrow before making statements like that.
cibasteve

Postby Ken Barlow » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:54 pm

cibasteve wrote:
thegentlegiant wrote:Who gives a flying biscuit...I'd pay anything after your rants to watch Morecambe beat you.

and bring some of them flying biscuits with you!!!

Oh i get it... your talking about Rocky robins arn't you?
Ken Barlow

Postby thegentlegiant » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:55 pm

Can everyone just keep it clean....Anyways where have my pants gone so a can throw them at these bradford fans.... :lol: :lol:

Gonna keep saying it good luck tomorrow...Shrimps fans have a safe journey...I will be listening from work. Big Up The Morecambe
thegentlegiant

Postby thegentlegiant » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:56 pm

cibasteve wrote:

If I mean if you win...I will be a big man and say well done!!!
thegentlegiant

Postby Blackburn shrimp » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:57 pm

my my touchy tykes just what exactly have you won in the past twenty years show us your medals
Blackburn shrimp

Postby cibasteve » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:59 pm

Ken Barlow wrote:
cibasteve wrote:
Ken Barlow wrote:Ezz - I applaud that statement. We are both in the bottom tier of English football.

Hell yes, I forgot about that one.

You know me Ciba, tell it how it is unfortunatley. IMO, £12 is reasonable for us having to put up with the smell they bring with them.

P.S - Its your fans crying over parting with their child support :lol:
To be honest it's not long since I use to take my kids to football and pay for them.
Did I moan? No.
Back then apart from Richmond's free travel to Southend and Portsmouth no one in football did anything like it.
It's always been the same and it's not a thing our club are guilty of individually, it's football in general ripping away fans off.
If I were them i'd start a campaign, phone Talk Sport up and see what they will do for them, lobby MP's etc.
I wonder if their directors have been invited to the House of Commons and received a standing ovation from the MP's like our chairmen did last week?
We are getting it right, all we have to do is start focusing on away fans prices.
cibasteve

Postby cibasteve » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:00 pm

thegentlegiant wrote:
cibasteve wrote:

If I mean if you win...I will be a big man and say well done!!!

So will I but i'm saying nowt about the game like you are.
cibasteve

Postby cibasteve » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:03 pm

Blackburn shrimp wrote:my my touchy tykes just what exactly have you won in the past twenty years show us your medals

Mmmmm 96 saw us get promoted to the old 2nd division (Championship)
99 saw us get promoted to the Premiership.

I think we got some medals and a big shield thing in 96.
I think the players got a medal for the promotion in 99.
Both in a higher standard of football than your teams ever achieved.

Next question!
cibasteve

Postby Blackburn shrimp » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:07 pm

next question, how exactly did you fair in the premier league i seem to remember you coming to ewood and going home with a big zilch always guaranteed 6 points roll over bradford
Blackburn shrimp

Postby Ken Barlow » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:13 pm

Blackburn shrimp wrote:next question, how exactly did you fair in the premier league i seem to remember you coming to ewood and going home with a big zilch always guaranteed 6 points roll over bradford

Aye... tell that to the current premiership leaders. We can carry this on all night. I love letting other fans in on what the premiership is like :P
Ken Barlow

Postby firthy_SexGod » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:14 pm

Blackburn shrimp wrote:next question, how exactly did you fair in the premier league i seem to remember you coming to ewood and going home with a big zilch always guaranteed 6 points roll over bradford

I bets that's what Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea all thought when visiting VP in our prime? :D

Heres the records against the so-called big 4 that season.

http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/ ... atType=AG4
firthy_SexGod

Postby Blackburn shrimp » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:19 pm

my god stato is alive and well. May the best team take 3 points and lancs yorks bragging rights
Blackburn shrimp

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion