Luton Town travel

Luton Town travel

Postby morecambe mick » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:17 pm

9am Saturday we are leaving the York Hotel bound for the south, and hopefully another three points.

£20 is the cost.

Spaces are still available, for more information or to book, contact me either through this medium or on 07878175774.

Mick Birch.
morecambe mick

Re: Luton Town travel

Postby leedsutd » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:04 am

8 of us travelling to milton keynes on sat. in 2 cars, from lancaster.
im led to believe leeds have sold over 5,000 tickets for this game.
looks like the yorkshire giants will have more travelling fans AGAIN than any other team in english football, this weekend. :o

perhaps we could do a deal, and you could drop us off and pick us up again. :D

still cant get my head round who supports this franchise club?.
leedsutd

Postby Keith » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:36 am

leedsutd wrote:still cant get my head round who supports this franchise club?

Decent bunch of fans when we went there last season and a cracking stadium with really good views and friendly stewards. We've no history with them in either incarnation so no axe to grind either way. For many people, it was the best away league match of last season.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby morecambe mick » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:37 am

Keith wrote:

Decent bunch of fans when we went there last season and a cracking stadium with really good views and friendly stewards. We've no history with them in either incarnation so no axe to grind either way. For many people, it was the best away league match of last season.

I thought he was on about Leeds.... :oops:

:lol: :lol:
morecambe mick

Postby sgt major » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:16 am

Keith wrote:

Friendly stewards - dont think so - "oi mate your not coming in here with those inflatables or flags", and then there was the jobsworth who tried to stop the younger lads doing a conga.

Trouble with all these new grounds is that everyone gets all "ELF N SAFETY"
sgt major

Postby seasonsinthesun » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:22 am

What about the Elf and SafeT regarding my visit to the docs after hearing the drums all afternoon at Christie? :roll: :lol:

Oh sorry........ couldn't hear your reply just then.........
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby Mr Munnings » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:26 am

Mr Munnings

Postby shrimper » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:09 pm

sgt major wrote:[
Friendly stewards - dont think so - "oi mate your not coming in here with those inflatables or flags", and then there was the jobsworth who tried to stop the younger lads doing a conga.

Mmm? Yes but they were friendly about it. They checked out our flag (Dullaghan tribute) then allowed us to take it in. All very polite but they have rules (lack of a fire certificate was the problem with ours).

Anyway...... back to the original - LUTON travel on Saturday. Are we nominating the Bedfordshire Yeoman for a meet-up??
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Phoenix » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:38 pm

first the mk stewards. They were great and even the police wanted to let the party flow. Blame the council who picked the game to sit in the control room giving out their orders.

Back to Luton travel. Any spaces left on the coach? Previous plans might be disrupted, should know tomorrow.
Phoenix

Postby morecambe mick » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:24 pm

Phoenix wrote:first the mk stewards. They were great and even the police wanted to let the party flow. Blame the council who picked the game to sit in the control room giving out their orders.

Back to Luton travel. Any spaces left on the coach? Previous plans might be disrupted, should know tomorrow.

I currently have three spaces left.
morecambe mick

Postby Mark S » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:04 am

Dont know if anyones seen this?

http://www.morecambefc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10866~1475979,00.html

If they are £20 at the 'reduced' price, how much will they be on matchday? :o

Only got 'til tomorrow.
Mark S

Postby shrimper » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:08 am

£22 on the day - or so it says.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:36 pm

shrimper wrote:
sgt major wrote:[

Mmm? Yes but they were friendly about it. They checked out our flag (Dullaghan tribute) then allowed us to take it in. All very polite but they have rules (lack of a fire certificate was the problem with ours).

Anyway...... back to the original - LUTON travel on Saturday. Are we nominating the Bedfordshire Yeoman for a meet-up??

Me and (not so little :shock: ) Ern will be ending up there at the end of our walk from the Station 8-)
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion