O/T Tell your loved ones that E-Bay has X-Mas gifts for YOU!

O/T Tell your loved ones that E-Bay has X-Mas gifts for YOU!

Postby Lordy99 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:37 pm

Sorry for the blatant plug but... due to differences in interior design tastes (i.e. Wife "I'm not turning this house into a shrine to Morecambe Football Club!" :shock: ) I'm selling a couple of beloved items on E-Bay. I'd love 'em to go to a good home so I thought I'd better tell you nice folk that I've put them there....

Signed 04/05 home shirt...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=180312411715&Category=68279&_trksid=p3907.m29&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1

and, for those with longer memories, a signed 98/99 football...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=180312409266

Please let them go to a good home. :cry:
Lordy99

Re: O/T Tell your loved ones that E-Bay has X-Mas gifts for YOU!

Postby Aspers » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:32 am

Aleady got 1 :cry:
Aspers

Postby Lordy99 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:25 am

And there's me thinking you were the lovely gentleman who e-mailed to ask me if I'd send the ball over to Oz. :?
Lordy99

Postby shrimper » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:44 pm

Lordy99 wrote:Sorry for the blatant plug but... due to differences in interior design tastes (i.e. Wife "I'm not turning this house into a shrine to Morecambe Football Club!" :shock: ) I'm selling a couple of beloved items on E-Bay. I'd love 'em to go to a good home so I thought I'd better tell you nice folk that I've put them there....

Signed 04/05 home shirt...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=180312411715&Category=68279&_trksid=p3907.m29&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1

and, for those with longer memories, a signed 98/99 football...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=180312409266

Please let them go to a good home. :cry:

Woah! That's not a good sign, mate. Tell you what, you tell her that you'll do a deal.

You can keep as much of your Morecambe memorabilia as equates, in weight and surface area, to her cushions!

Luckily my Mrs is a fan as well but if she weren't I reckon I could get away (using that deal) with the entire team kit (plus training apparel), from each season since I was born (or at least to bring in a new kit and tracksuits each year to equate to the turnover in cushions).
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Lordy99 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:51 pm

Good plan Shrimper... albeit a little too late.
Why are women obsessed with cushions? In fact, come to think of it, what the hell is a throw for? :D
Lordy99

Postby North Stand Shrimp » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:10 pm

Lordy99 wrote:Good plan Shrimper... albeit a little too late.
Why are women obsessed with cushions? In fact, come to think of it, what the hell is a throw for? :D

forget the credit crunch, forget the global ecconomic crisis, forget woolworths going under, if women suddenly stopped buying useless home furnishings and nik naks the world would stop rotating! Just imagine what the global market value is for all the tat Women buy, Cushions, Candles, essential oils, throws, vases with plastic flowers, the list is endless......

we should thank our women folk for keeping the economy going. :lol:
North Stand Shrimp

Return to General Discussion