Hello would you be kind enough to give me some feed back?

Hello would you be kind enough to give me some feed back?

Postby mightymagpie1862 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:05 pm

Would you be kind enough to e-mail feed back to me please on the information I posted prior to your visit, its a new venture and we would be interested to know if you found it useful, if it made you feel welcome and if there is anyhthng you may think could improve it

Thanks

Rob Bristol

e-mail robbristol@googlemail.com
mightymagpie1862

Re: Hello would you be kind enough to give me some feed back?

Postby cragbankshrimp » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:43 pm

You could have improved it by giving us 3 points
"Accrington Stanley" Who are they??????????????
cragbankshrimp

Postby Mark S » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:02 pm

I didnt manage to get there this season (but I remember getting a bit of abuse in the street after last seasons match). You have more than made up for that in my eyes with some quality insightful information and a friendly nature.

If i had have gone your info would have helped immensly. A great service that we should do as it projects a great image.

Cheers and good luck for the rest of the season.
Mark S

Postby Bare Ben » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:11 pm

The pies were exquisite
Bare Ben

Postby mightymagpie1862 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:14 pm

Thanks a lot for that, sorry about the 3 points, nobody was more surpised than me I assure you. ;)
mightymagpie1862

Postby shrimper » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:19 am

I would always do it, mate. It can only reflect positively on your club.

In the end we stopped at a pub just off the A50 so I didn't make it to your bar but had we not made such good time on the journey I'd have taken your advice and popped into the Wheeler.

Some of us (unofficially) have given bits of advice on pubs, parking, food etc to other fans and they always appreciate it. Put it this way - it can't do any harm, can it?
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:28 am

Very hospitable and enjoyable day thanks. Trouble is we were a bit late arriving as I was struggling to remove my mates from Hooters! At last seasons visit we were viewed as "who are ya?" but walking through the town this time some County fans sang "bring me sunshine" to us :o
Hope our offerings of gold, frankincense and selection boxes went down well but I think we went overboard handing you 3 points well wrapped in shiny, glossy paper with a ribbon AND a bow was a bit over the top :!:
Good luck and a Merry Christmas ;)
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby mightymagpie1862 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:41 pm

Thanks for the feedback, the selection boxes were very gratefully received and on behalf of myself, Rob Bristol and Notts County FC I send our heartfelt thanks.
May you all have a fantastic christmas, an even better new year and improved fortune on the pitch.
One final comment, Sammy McIlroy is a true gent, he was the best mannered visiting manager at Meadow Lane for some time.
mightymagpie1862

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:53 pm

mightymagpie1862 wrote:One final comment, Sammy McIlroy is a true gent, he was the best mannered visiting manager at Meadow Lane for some time.

Surprises me that. I thought he would have left your dressing room covered in bloodstains and broken bottles together with remains of the hairdryer :!:

Cheers, all the best.
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion