Rene Howe

Rene Howe

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:45 am

according to a Peterborough fan on the league forum Liam Hatch and Rene Howe are to sign permanently for Darlington and Morecambe :-

http://www.thefootballforum.net/forums/ ... pic=158317

good news if it happens.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Re: Rene Howe

Postby apps16 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:56 pm

Good news for Peterborough I would say.

Don't mean to be negative but all i see as Rene's main attribute is his ability to moan and sulk.

Correct me if i'm wrong, he has had 22 appearances this season and has managed to bag a whole 7 goals. At least 2 of these have been from the penalty spot.

It must be his drive, determination, flare and passion that he displays which makes everyone rate him so much?
apps16

Postby Abbo » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:23 pm

I'm still not sure about Rene, the last couple of home games i have watched from the carwash because i wanted to get a closer view of him and i dont know if its a typical centre forwards attitude or he is just a lazy arse but when he loses the ball either by lack of control or by being out muscled which for the size of him happens to often,9 times out of 10 Rene will just stand about and complain to the ref, i would like to see him rough the centre backs up a bit more, the centre backs the other night had Rene in there pockets, so the jury is still out on Rene Howe.
Abbo

Postby P/T Indie » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:36 pm

I think he is a fairly decent league 2 striker but deff not league 1 standard. I would be happy if he signed full time for us as he offers us something different in that he can hold the ball up and can create a few problems and does have a good finish on him.
However I always expected a bit more from him which I haven't quiet seen yet which is why he is prob in league 2 and not league 1.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby George Dawes » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:02 pm

i think he's class at league 2 level. and please remember he's still settling in, great news if we sign him
George Dawes

Return to General Discussion