Danny Carlton

Danny Carlton

Postby small » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:17 am

When is he due to go back ????
small

Re: Danny Carlton

Postby seasonsinthesun » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:42 am

He goes back on December 13th, whether it's after Darlington game on that day or before the game I don't know :( but the BIG question is: is he playing on Saturday or is he going to be cup-tied by his Carlisle emplyers?? Do Christie's Child or Shrimper know any info on this one? :? :?
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby Keith » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:05 am

The Manchester City player's one month loan spell ended last Saturday but the Shrimps made efforts to re-sign him for an extra period of time so he could play in this Saturday's FA Cup clash with Cheltenham

McIlroy said: "Ryan won't be coming back at this stage now.

"Manchester City want to keep him around the first team squad and keep an eye on him. It is disappointing because he has done well here for us and was getting better all the time.''

McIlroy says he is now lookig at other loan options ahead of Thursday's deadline. The good news is that Danny Carlton has been cleared to play by his club Carlisle.

From the official web site.

Does make you wonder about Carlisle's future plans for Danny if they are prepared to have him cup tied despite them being favourite to go through to the third round. Turn the loan in to a season long one hopefully?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby heysham_mfc » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:49 pm

I bet they go and draw Chelsea now :lol:
heysham_mfc

Postby George Dawes » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:16 pm

i read on the morecambe official website, we have a option for another month unlike with McGivern
George Dawes

Return to General Discussion