Michael Carr

Michael Carr

Postby nvfc_jack » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:40 pm

Hi guys, Vics fan here (you might have guessed from my username!)

Just wondered how Carr is getting on for you? Noticed he isnt in todays team, has he been playing regularly or not?

Cheers!
nvfc_jack

Re: Michael Carr

Postby ezz » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:45 pm

He hasn't really made the step up to league football so far, he was injured awhile ago and since then he hasnt really featured. He does have quite a lot of quality and could come good but seems a bit lightweight at the moment for the physical side of league 2.
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby Keith » Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:08 pm

nvfc_jack wrote:Just wondered how Carr is getting on for you? Noticed he isnt in todays team, has he been playing regularly or not?

Played the first five games but failed to impress. Went back to Vics on loan and quickly got injured. Not played for the first team since. Hope it comes good for him as he was expected to do well when he arrived but it hasn't worked out yet.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby ezz » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:11 pm

I actually think he still may come good and just needs more time and more chances, its always a gamble when you bring conference players into the league, but this is one i thought would pay off at the time. Still think he had the potential to do well in this league. Definately needs to be stronger.
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby Martin » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:20 pm

ezz wrote:I actually think he still may come good and just needs more time and more chances, its always a gamble when you bring conference players into the league, but this is one i thought would pay off at the time. Still think he had the potential to do well in this league. Definately needs to be stronger.

I agree. He looks a good player, but needs to build himself up to compete in the league. I think he was unlucky to find himself in the side straight away at the start of the season when we were playing one or two of the stronger, fancied sides.
Martin

Return to General Discussion