Cheltenham It Is

Re: Cheltenham It Is

Postby heysham_mfc » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:14 pm

glad it's Cheltenham if we get past them a hope we get a prem team
heysham_mfc

Postby Vinny » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:03 am

Keith wrote:Probably won't let Danny play then will they? They are replaying on the 29th Nov, so the same day as most of us are playing the second round. At best, we would know about ten minutes before kick off if Carlisle were in or out.

Unless they are going to let him be cup tied with us anyway?

Could still be named as 1 of the 7 subs (if I've got that right) on the bench though, as it wouldn't really matter :? if he was cup-tied last minute or not.
Bring me sunshine, in your smile.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Vinny

Postby CTFC » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:31 pm

Nerso (CTFC) wrote:What's the strengths and weaknesses in your side, and I supposed you wished for a better start to the season.

Have you performances been good, but the results don't reflect this?

apart from the hereford nightmare where we didnt show up we have been good. dominated leeds for much of the second half and were unlucky to lose 1-0 and against scunthorpe we were good but 2 defensive howlers meant we lost 2-1. lack of goals and individual errors are our weakness, but generally we have been playing better than a team in the relegation area.

Oh, and you can walk in front of the stand (to get into one of the terraces in front of the seats for example) just you're not allowed to walk right up behind the dugouts obv - unless going to disabled area. http://footballgroundguide.com/chelten.htm
CTFC

Postby Nerso (CTFC) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:41 pm

CTFC wrote:
Nerso (CTFC) wrote:What's the strengths and weaknesses in your side, and I supposed you wished for a better start to the season.

Have you performances been good, but the results don't reflect this?

apart from the hereford nightmare where we didnt show up we have been good. dominated leeds for much of the second half and were unlucky to lose 1-0 and against scunthorpe we were good but 2 defensive howlers meant we lost 2-1. lack of goals and individual errors are our weakness, but generally we have been playing better than a team in the relegation area.

Oh, and you can walk in front of the stand (to get into one of the terraces in front of the seats for example) just you're not allowed to walk right up behind the dugouts obv - unless going to disabled area. http://footballgroundguide.com/chelten.htm

I was asking the Morecambe fans... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CTFC in my username is a clue that I am a Cheltenham fan :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nerso (CTFC)

Postby shrimper » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:51 pm

We've got em rattled lads, they're arguing among themselves now!
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Previous

Return to General Discussion