Bournmouth (travel)

Bournmouth (travel)

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:57 pm

is anyone running any travel to this game I know it's a bit far but just found out I will be free on that day
heysham_mfc

Re: Bournmouth (travel)

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:09 pm

heysham_mfc wrote:is anyone running any travel to this game I know it's a bit far but just found out I will be free on that day

Trouble is you really need to be free for 2 days :!: Would be back in Morecambe for about 5 a.m. :roll: Can't see many volunteer drivers for that one. Even the team are stopping over :o
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby thegentlegiant » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:06 pm

wrong time of month for me otherwise i would of been going down got friends that live in Bournemouth shame really should be a good win for morecambe!!!
thegentlegiant

Postby Bare bum » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:19 pm

Are you having difficult periods, Gentle? :shock:
A lilo, almost as nice as a puppy
Bare bum

Postby HALMA 1983 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:38 pm

My eldest's making this crazy journey, told him he needs his bloody head looking at on a Tuesday evening but he just shrugged it off saying he'd made the effort to go to Brentford and that it was only a little further :lol:

I certainly take my hat off to any others setting off from Morecambe, much easier for the exiles to get there 8-)
HALMA 1983

Postby thegentlegiant » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:43 pm

Bare bum wrote:Are you having difficult periods, Gentle? :shock:

:lol: :lol:

Woooooooo How dare you!!!! Would need to get few days off and would prob cost at least £100 for the 2 days!
thegentlegiant

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:34 pm

I would stay in a b&b or something with friends trouble is I don't know anyone who is going :!:
heysham_mfc

Postby sardine » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:36 pm

is it not true to say that sardine on tour independent travel all ways puts transport on to all away games no exceptions to this one
sardine

Postby Silver Fox » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:58 pm

Is anybody going to the game ?? Me and 'er indoors are going!! Unfortunately I can't offer a lift as we are visiting relatives in Wiltshire on the way down. We will have to miss Saturday's game but will be in Bournemouth on Monday at the Travel Lodge! :o :o

If anyone else is in town perhaps we could meet up for a drink. Does anybody know a pub near the ground?? Here's hoping!! :roll: :roll:
Silver Fox

Postby Howe Magic » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:57 am

i am travelling to this game and really looking forward to it as never been there before - leaving christie at 12 on tuesday....
Howe Magic

Postby Plain Peter » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:44 pm

OLDHAMADE wrote:....... much easier for the exiles to get there 8-)

8-)
Plain Peter

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:38 am

Silver Fox wrote:If anyone else is in town perhaps we could meet up for a drink. Does anybody know a pub near the ground?? Here's hoping!! :roll: :roll:

Where To Drink?
"The main pub for away supporters is the Queens Park, which is situated by the Wessex Way dual carriageway The pub is popular with both home and away fans and serves Ringwood real ale. On my visits it has been pretty relaxed, with home fans tending to congregate in the bar and the away fans in the lounge. To find this pub, simply walk away from the ground, on the road going from the main entrance to the stadium. At the end of the road turn left and the pub is a little way up on the left. "

http://www.eveningsout.co.uk/company/th ... k-pub-1039

... but will it be big enough? :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Silver Fox » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:55 am

Thanks for that info !! I'll report back next week when I get back. I'll try to count them all !! I bet they don't knock many off the gate for tax purposes!! :lol: :lol:

As if !!! :roll: :roll: ;)
Silver Fox

Return to General Discussion