A couple of dogs on the beach and other Cabarete pics...

A couple of dogs on the beach and other Cabarete pics...

Postby Keith » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:46 am

I know I've been taking the piss about how warm it is here and how cold it is there, so now I'll share a few photos. As per requests on previous photo posts, a bit less heavy on blokes with kites...

I was going to call the first one 'A Couple of Dogs on the Beach' but that might get me in to trouble...

What? There are...

Dedication! Or in the immortal words of Peter Cook to Dud's 'one legged Tarzan' "your right leg is a very fine leg, I've nothing against your right leg... unfortunately, neither have you"

He surfs with far better balance on one leg than I have walking on two... sober!

She asked me if I'd take her photo. I wondered if I could make a living, wandering the beach, taking people's photo?
She didn't offer to pay me, so clearly I'd starve...

They liked the photos, however trying to explain to them how to e-mail me so I could send them was proving difficult until she gave me her mobile phone and got me to type a text in to it for her!

There's a jazz festival here, Friday, Sat & Sunday. They put a huge stage up on the beach.

How could they not call the festival "Sax on the Beach"? :lol:
Well, apart from the obvious fact that the organisers don't have a juvenile sense of humour and the Spanish translation probably loses the pun... but apart from that?

Back to the UK Wednesday, arrive home on the IoM Thursday morning, work Friday, then Chester on Saturday. Feel free to get your own back by coming up and laughing at me as I freeze my nads off at football next weekend! :cry:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Re: A couple of dogs on the beach and other Cabarete pics...

Postby Aspers » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:32 am

Oh my sweet goodness how beautiful is that lady in the solo pic.
W,
Aspers

Postby Keith » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:23 am

Aspers wrote:Oh my sweet goodness how beautiful is that lady in the solo pic.
W,

She's the same girl as in the group pic. Have to say, I preferred her friend. Obviously, I made her look even better than she really is :roll:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

Keith
Site Admin

Postby Mighty Red » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:55 am

Obviously, I made her look even better than she really is

I've noticed that. You only have to stand near someone to make them look instantly better!
Mighty Red

Postby John L » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:51 am

Keith wrote:Image
They liked the photos, however trying to explain to them how to e-mail me so I could send them was proving difficult until she gave me her mobile phone and got me to type a text in to it for her!

Where on earth was she keeping her mobile phone, Keith? There isn't much left to the imagination, especially if it was a vibrating one!!! :? :shock: :lol:
John L

Postby Keith » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:46 pm

Mighty Red wrote:I've noticed that. You only have to stand near someone to make them look instantly better!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Twat! :lol: :lol: :lol:

John L wrote:Where on earth was she keeping her mobile phone, Keith? There isn't much left to the imagination, especially if it was a vibrating one!!! :? :shock: :lol:

She had an accessory to carry her stuff...

...he didn't speak English either!

Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion