Lets raise the roof tomorrow....

Lets raise the roof tomorrow....

Postby Howe Magic » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:42 pm

we all know the team are suffering a bit with injuries but lets raise the roof tomorrow like we did against aldershot last weekend...the atmosphere was excellent last saturday and if we can get another win tomorrow the season will be slowly but surely turning round for the better....
Howe Magic

Re: Lets raise the roof tomorrow....

Postby Sammy h » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:47 pm

Happy birthday
Sammy h

Postby Christies Child » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:50 pm

Howe Magic wrote:we all know the team are suffering a bit with injuries but lets raise the roof tomorrow like we did against aldershot last weekend...the atmosphere was excellent last saturday and if we can get another win tomorrow the season will be slowly but surely turning round for the better....

Those 'idiots' in the Centre Stand will no doubt be as annoying as last week with their 'hooters and whistles', trying to upstage the boys and girls of the North Stand.

Don't they realise that Centre Standers are usually a quiet, reserved and non-abusive set of gentlemen...and ladies!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby ezz » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:29 pm

Once we get past Grimsby thats the only hard team out the way with so its clear sailing to wembley against one of those 4 teams from the prem....probably that really rich club from london? Chelsea i think
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby thegentlegiant » Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:00 am

i unfortuantly cant make this one but i will be making as much noise as possible from my work place....COME ON MORECAMBE
thegentlegiant

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:53 am

Christies Child wrote:[
Those 'idiots' in the Centre Stand will no doubt be as annoying as last week with their 'hooters and whistles', trying to upstage the boys and girls of the North Stand.

Don't they realise that Centre Standers are usually a quiet, reserved and non-abusive set of gentlemen...and ladies!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

:shock: :shock: we only do it to drown out all the moans and groans coming from the gods behind :lol: :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion