Artell to go out on loan

Artell to go out on loan

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:04 pm

Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Re: Artell to go out on loan

Postby The Fury » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:14 pm

Interesting. His decision making at Gillingham included some of the worst in human history, certainly since Mr Hitler senior was feeling slightly aroused, but to be frozen out completely comes as a slight surprise, I think.

Perhaps I'm too much of a cyncic but the 'needs game time' statement by Sammy is surely a disguise for 'we need him off the wage bill'?
The Fury

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:22 pm

The Fury wrote:Interesting. His decision making at Gillingham included some of the worst in human history, certainly since Mr Hitler senior was feeling slightly aroused, but to be frozen out completely comes as a slight surprise, I think.

Perhaps I'm too much of a cyncic but the 'needs game time' statement by Sammy is surely a disguise for 'we need him off the wage bill'?

Agreed. We are busily creating a 5 man wall of defence across the back but realise at the same time we need someone to score at the other end!. Sammy appears to be indicating he would like to swap a defenders wages for an attackers wages :roll:

When Blinks and Mr. T get fit we will also have a few options up front as well ;)
marky No.1

Postby Posh » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:08 pm

Another example of Sammy's 'Oh Okey Cokey' man management style. In, out, in, out, shake it all about.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby mfcbro » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:10 pm

Artell must be happy,those that have been told they can go or have been sent out on loan are playing at the moment.
mfcbro

Postby Curly » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:13 pm

Posh wrote:Another example of Sammy's 'Oh Okey Cokey' man management style. In, out, in, out, shake it all about.

I know what you mean, but are you suggesting Sammy's a pearly queen?
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby BHmfc » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:33 pm

Artell to go out on loan to release a bit of cash sooooooooo we can afford to bring in a striker. Does anybody have Newby's telephone number and if so can you pass it on to Sammy, with a gentle reminder that he was our highest scorer last season. (I will have my car on standby with a full tank of petrol just in case Mr Newby wants collecting)
BHmfc

Postby nobbyshrimp » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:38 am

Well it won't be RICHIE FORAN who comes in on loan, as previously mentioned as a possible, as he re-signed back at Darlington yesterday on loan from Southend (Again) for an initial month. Could have been a good 'en :?:
nobbyshrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:03 pm

Maybe Dave won't get the bus back on Saturday :roll:

http://forums.chesterchronicle.co.uk/vi ... hp?t=55590
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion