Nearly forgot

Nearly forgot

Postby Phoenix » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:47 pm

Phoenix

Re: Nearly forgot

Postby morecambe mick » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:57 pm

Cheers Brian but why so many of the team and not so many of the crowd ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s Joe Cocker track, quality.
morecambe mick

Postby Phoenix » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:38 am

I do apologise Mick, I wish I had some more from the Vale game to make it up to you

Hang on a minute ...

DSC03242.jpg
DSC03242.jpg (42.59 KiB) Viewed 1894 times

DSC03155.jpg
DSC03155.jpg (44.05 KiB) Viewed 1893 times
Phoenix

Postby durianmuncher » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:01 am

Absolutely superb slideshow. Cheers for that. Who needs Premium tv when Gnasher does it better?

Looking forward to earing a more upbeat background song when we win.
durianmuncher

Postby Posh » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:23 pm

durianmuncher wrote:Who needs Premium tv when Gnasher does it better?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You have no idea how funny that is.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby Phoenix » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:27 pm

If Posh means what I think he means then it's hilarious. Against the rules though :roll:
Phoenix

Postby Gnasher » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:30 pm

Woof woof :lol:
Legally permitted to use "Gnasher" by DC Thomson's lawyers since 1999.
#TooMuchTimeOnMyHands
Gnasher

Postby badger » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:58 pm

No photos of the crowd at port vale.

you havent started sulking again brian have you :lol: :lol: :lol:
badger

Postby Phoenix » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:06 pm

Badger, next time you come to CP I'll come and have a word with you. Shouldn't be hard to find with your guide dog :lol:
Phoenix

Postby badger » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:15 pm

Just having a laugh with you brian. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
badger

Postby Sammy h » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:17 pm

People deal with it in different ways, they either take the banter or don't take it :lol:
Sammy h

Postby Phoenix » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:24 pm

Badger and Sammy, I give at least as good as I get. Sometimes though it gets very repetetive and therefore extremely boring but don't let that stop you, it hasn't so far :roll:
Phoenix

Postby Sammy h » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:31 pm

Phoenix wrote:Badger and Sammy, I give at least as good as I get. Sometimes though it gets very repetetive and therefore extremely boring but don't let that stop you, it hasn't so far :roll:

Stop replying if its so boring, bit of banter Brian, don't cry about it.
Sammy h

Postby Phoenix » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:36 pm

I'm sure it keeps you and your little friends amused and it was funny at first but now you're just trying to be clever little sods and it's not working. Time to start ignoring you, I've got far better things to do.
Phoenix

Postby Sammy h » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:37 pm

I don't know what little friends you are talking about?

I don't have a clue who "badger" is if that's what you mean?

And you won't stop Brian and you know you wont, you have an opinion on everything i'm sure :D

Where are the pics by the way, they not up yet? Slacking?
Sammy h

Postby North Stand Shrimp » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:39 pm

if he didn't reply then how on earth would he get to be the member with the most posts on the forum? im sure he just post's for posting's sake to try and beat CC! :lol:
Last edited by North Stand Shrimp on Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
North Stand Shrimp

Postby Phoenix » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:45 pm

Where are the pics by the way, they not up yet? Slacking?

You see sammy it's this sort of post that really makes you look thick. If you could be arsed looking, you'll find the photos went live about 20 minutes ago.
Phoenix

Postby badger » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:51 pm

PHOENIX.
same old photos every week, sgt major, morecambe mick,photos getting repeteteive and boring.i will let you know when you get me on one of your photos.
badger

Postby Phoenix » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:52 pm

Hopefully not, I wouldn't want to waste a few bytes.
Phoenix

Postby North Stand Shrimp » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:00 am

Brian, your always so quick to point out that your not the official photographer and that you pay for all your expenses out of your own pocket, and yet at the same time time you hold yourself in such regard because of the priviledged position you have to be able to get so close to the action and take pictures. You can't have it both ways Brian, if you enjoy the acclaim for being the unofficial morecambe photographer who loves to post his pictures online to boast his work, you also have to take the good natured banter that comes your way however repetitive it might seem to you. To be honest whilst you may find smart comments annoying you should be more proffessional, let the water run off the ducks back, don't rise to it and post replies so quickly and just get on with what you love doing without other posters getting to you.

I believe however, based on how many posts you have on here that you actually enjoy being sucked into these arguements and that you would be dissapointed if people like Sammy H and badger went away.

I may be wrong, but I bet i'm proved otherwise. :lol:
North Stand Shrimp

Postby Phoenix » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:08 am

NSS, badger is one of those that while claiming to enjoy the banter, gets pissed off when someone has the nerve to reply to him. If they can't take as good as they try to give, maybe they should have stuck to their original decision.

G'night all.
Phoenix

Postby badger » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:09 am

well said north stand shrimp i agree.i just think brian sould let his hair down a bit and see the funny side of things.
badger

Postby North Stand Shrimp » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:17 am

Phoenix wrote:NSS, badger is one of those that while claiming to enjoy the banter, gets pissed off when someone has the nerve to reply to him. If they can't take as good as they try to give, maybe they should have stuck to their original decision.

G'night all.

Hook, Line and Sinker!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: As I said, you can't stop yourself from replying because you love an arguement!

It's a shame because, with a little attitude ajjustment the want to argue could be turned into some decent banter, but for now you take evrything to heart and can't enjoy what is quite simple to see, a few guys trying to have a bit of friendly crac!

BTW any proof of your aqusation about badger above, or was it just another of your reactionary, defensive, groundsless posts?
North Stand Shrimp

Postby Phoenix » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:35 am

NSS, perhaps you missed badger's "I'm not going to post on here any more" message. If that's not getting pissed off, what is?

Badger, you aren't funny, you go beyond banter and way beyond a good crac. I stick to my earlier comments, repetitive and boring.
Phoenix

Postby sgt major » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:24 am

Morecambe Mick and myself could take offence at some of the comments but we wont because we are loyal supporters that try to make all the games - if Brian wants to take candid photos of us we dont care - we are supporting Morecambe - not moaning or groaning ;)
sgt major

Next

Return to General Discussion