Very very very concerned.....

Very very very concerned.....

Postby Howe Magic » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:46 pm

As the headline says it is now getting very very very worrying.... Next 4 games are accy at home aldershot at home chester away and exeter at home - in my opinion we need at least 8/9 points from these games or we will be in real real trouble (I could not get to the game today due to work commitments but a defeat is a defeat even though it said on radio that winning goal was two yards offside keep your heads up guys - if we can beat stanley on tuesday things will look a bit brighter
Howe Magic

Re: Very very very concerned.....

Postby Christies Child » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:51 pm

Howe Magic wrote:As the headline says it is now getting very very very worrying.... Next 4 games are accy at home aldershot at home chester away and exeter at home - in my opinion we need at least 8/9 points from these games or we will be in real real trouble (I could not get to the game today due to work commitments but a defeat is a defeat even though it said on radio that winning goal was two yards offside keep your heads up guys - if we can beat stanley on tuesday things will look a bit brighter

...not IF we can beat.........WHEN we beat..
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby ezz » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:04 pm

No i'd actually say if......its not looking good
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby Keith » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:13 pm

FFS!

I'm sorry but I'm now seriously worried. Mark doing the interview on Radio Lancs instead of Sammy, saying how this was a great performance etc and got robbed by an off side goal. Can I just point out that even without Port Vale being gifted an off side goal, WE'D STILL ONLY HAVE DRAWN!!! And this against the team who before today actually had a worse home record THAN ANY OTHER TEAM IN LEAGUE FOOTBALL!!! They had conceded FOURTEEN GOALS in SIX GAMES and had LOST FIVE out of SIX home games.

So...
We "played well" against a "good Barnet" (who've been crap against everyone else)... and drew.
We "played well" against a poor Port Vale (who've been crap against everyone else)... and lost.
We played crap against a VERY POOR Grimsby (who've been REALLY crap against everyone else)... and drew.
We "played well" against Brentford... and lost 3-1.

I don't need to review the whole season do I, because there is more of the same...

Today, Mark says "look at the stats and how many crosses we got in". How about looking at the stats that say we scored one and conceded two against the worst home team in Football League?

I'm not sure what I expect Mark to say, I guess he has to try and put a positive spin on this, but I'm actually more pissed off and worried having heard his interview. It appeared to say to me that 'this is as good as it gets' and that 1-1 would have been a good result? Well, if picking up draws against crap teams and losing against good ones is as good as this season will get, we'll need to just pray that Luton, Grimsby and Bournemouth have similar expectations.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion