Tonights LEP

Tonights LEP

Postby Christies Child » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:16 am

Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Re: Tonights LEP

Postby P/T Indie » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:51 am

I don't really see why we need a striker for me the problem is we don't get the ball to the strikers we could have Michael Owen up front for us and we still wouldn't score as the rest of the team would never get the ball to them.

We need a better link from the midfield to the strikers or even a winger to try and create something for the strikers that is why I would have Twiss behind Howe or even Twiss behind Howe & Taylor.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby Christies Child » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:43 pm

Don't think many will disagree with you.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Keith » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:09 pm

Christies Child wrote:Don't think many will disagree with you.

I would like to see Curtis behind Howe & A.N.Other, who may even be Twiss.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby parceldave » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:54 am

P/T Indie wrote:I don't really see why we need a striker for me the problem is we don't get the ball to the strikers we could have Michael Owen up front for us and we still wouldn't score as the rest of the team would never get the ball to them.

We need a better link from the midfield to the strikers or even a winger to try and create something for the strikers that is why I would have Twiss behind Howe or even Twiss behind Howe & Taylor.

Agree with you there, but we also need a better link between the defence and midfield both going forward and backwards. Thats why we're conceeding so many goals cos the opposition are just by-passing our midfield and putting immediate pressure on our lack of pace defence. I think Howe and Taylor are a good pairing but need that ball played to their feet and not with their back to the goal all the time with some support too. So in a nutshell all we need is Scholes and Giggs on loan for the rest of the season and Fergy to pay their wages. :) :)
parceldave

Return to General Discussion