Do you know something ?

Do you know something ?

Postby Abbo » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:13 pm

I know everyone conected to the football club are feeling totally naffed off right now but for some strange reason i do think we will get a win at Port Vale this saturday,there form at home is pretty awful and i think if we can get amongst them and get an early goal they will be there for the taking, i hope Sammy goes with Rene and Aarron up front and we and we can win the midfield battle we will come away with a 2=0 win.
Abbo

Re: Do you know something ?

Postby morecambe mick » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:35 pm

Any win, or battling draw would do me.
morecambe mick

Postby parkyboy » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:29 pm

Early goal for us and a clean sheet at half time and who knows we could come away with 3 pts
parkyboy

Postby Aspers » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:47 pm

Oh have a word with yourselves luvvies.
We're up for an absolute tonkin.

We're over achieving and a town like Morecambe should not be in the football league.

Next thing you'll be saying we should fix the Midland.
Aspers

Postby parceldave » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:36 pm

Aspers wrote:Oh have a word with yourselves luvvies.
We're up for an absolute tonkin.

We're over achieving and a town like Morecambe should not be in the football league.

Next thing you'll be saying we should fix the Midland.

And when you get here Oasis will be on at the Winter Gardens and Morecambe will have won the Conferance play - off final at Wembley. :o :o
parceldave

Postby shrimper » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:43 pm

In our last two away games it seems we've started with a more positive attitude, gone at them from the off and had more possession than our opponents.
We came badly unstuck against two good sides.

But if we can have a good start against a supposedly weaker side, like their fans say Port Vale currently are at home, might we at last put a side on the back foot? Would Port Vale come back so easily from a goal down as Brentford did?

Once again, as the weekend approaches, I'm getting more confident.

(Building myself up for a fall again maybe, but there you go).
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Keith » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:19 pm

I think we will batter Port Vale from the start and end up with a moral boosting 3-0 win. Clean sheet, great début from the new lad, loads of gloating for me over my Port Vale mate and Negative Ned will be nowhere to be seen.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Posh » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:47 pm

Abbo wrote:I know everyone conected to the football club are feeling totally naffed off right now but for some strange reason i do think we will get a win at Port Vale this saturday,there form at home is pretty awful and i think if we can get amongst them and get an early goal they will be there for the taking, i hope Sammy goes with Rene and Aarron up front and we and we can win the midfield battle we will come away with a 2=0 win.

So do I.

Against Rochdale I thought we played close to our best side bar two players and looked the part at times. Maybe we'll finally gel, keep the ball down on the deck, battle for the ball and tonk them.

Come on!!!
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby Shrimpsscene » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:59 pm

shrimper wrote:In our last two away games it seems we've started with a more positive attitude, gone at them from the off and had more possession than our opponents.
We came badly unstuck against two good sides.

But if we can have a good start against a supposedly weaker side, like their fans say Port Vale currently are at home, might we at last put a side on the back foot? Would Port Vale come back so easily from a goal down as Brentford did?

Once again, as the weekend approaches, I'm getting more confident.

(Building myself up for a fall again maybe, but there you go).

Gillingham played well no mistake look what simeon Jackson did in the second half at Valley Parade
But Brentford arent as good as you make out Glen we played well in the second half
We had two chances clearted off the line
when we attack we need to make sure we squeeze in tighten up and not leave gaps
plenty of good work in the second half at Griffin Park which should leave us with some confidence for Saturdays game
If Brentford are second on the back of Tuesdays performance its a poor league

Everyone get to Port Vale if you can Saturday and make an absolute din!!!!
the boys need it

If you love your team get behind them watching your team is about ups and downs
and we will bounce back up starting Saturday

cant wait im on the indies coach too........... yee hah
Shrimpsscene

Return to General Discussion