Your times up

Your times up

Postby mazatec » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:15 pm

Very sorry Sammy, the players that you brought in during the close season are not up to our standard, consequently they have accelerated our plight to avoid relegation.

Who on earth recommended Parrish McCain Wainwright and Carr must be laughing.what a quartet, we should have noticed our failing transfer policy when a certain D Allen came. and went as quick.

Letting Adam Yeats and Newby go out was crazy Adam is back of course Parrish could not clean his boots in my opinion.

Our problem started when big Joe Lewis unfortunately went back, and Stuart Drummed, came. Although one considers that our best transfer move.

Parrish McCann Wainwright and Carr does not equal Baker Thompson Blackburn & Perkins

The first thing to do is empty them four out and concentrate on our rely quality players that are on our books.
mazatec

Re: Your times up

Postby campdave » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:36 pm

Thanks for starting a new thread to say the same thing that's been said by other people in other threads.
campdave

Postby North Stand Shrimp » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:43 pm

campdave wrote:Thanks for starting a new thread to say the same thing that's been said by other people in other threads.

Well done for posting on it to bring it back up to the top! :lol:
North Stand Shrimp

Postby Weetabix Kid » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:25 pm

Can you do that merge threads thing on this software? (plus we need more smilies hint hint)

Oops brought it back to the top :lol:
Weetabix Kid

Postby badger » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:03 pm

What happend to simond grand? he was a far better player than PARRISH,McCANN,AND CARR,he even got player of the match a couple of times last season.did sammy let him go.
badger

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:15 pm

badger wrote:What happend to simond grand? he was a far better player than PARRISH,McCANN,AND CARR,he even got player of the match a couple of times last season.did sammy let him go.

At Northwich Victoria and also had a trial recently at Chester which rather blows your argument out of the water.
If he had moved to a decent league 2 club then it would have been seen as a mistake.
He couldn't defend as well as Bentley or Artell or even McStay so why should he have been retained.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby badger » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:29 pm

HEYSHAM SHRIMP.
have anouther look at what i said.i said he was abetter player than PARRISH,McCANN AND CARR.NOT BENTLEY,ARTELL OR McSTAY.
badger

Postby parkyboy » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Now isnt the time to get rid of Sammy 12 matches into the season , alright he has made mistakes with some signings and probably knows that more than any of us. He will turn it round and get us moving up the table , we have a lot of matches to come against sides just as out of form as us at present and we have to back Sammy and the team to get points from those matches.
parkyboy

Postby Jody » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:02 pm

I want to know who McCain, Yeats and Drummed are. :lol:
Jody

Postby morecambe mick » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:45 pm

Jody wrote:I want to know who McCain, Yeats and Drummed are. :lol:

First one shouts about making chips, the third has industrial injury and can't hear, so the second one writes it down :lol:

Poor, I know, but that's all y'getting. ;)
morecambe mick

Postby badger » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:56 pm

HELLO .
the spilling police are out again.
badger

Postby Jody » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:13 pm

No.
I just think that if you're going to slate players on a public message board you could at least have the decency to get their names right.
Jody

Postby heysham_mfc » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:36 pm

if we got rid of Sammy there is no way we would get another manager of his quality if it wasnt for him I think we would still be in the confrence we allways knew the seconed season would be harder we need to be supporting both the management and the players.
heysham_mfc

Postby parceldave » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:09 pm

Jody wrote:No.
I just think that if you're going to slate players on a public message board you could at least have the decency to get their names right.

Steady on Judy , the lad cant help it if he's a bit dyslecsick just like that Marecumbe Mack cant help thinkinking he's some sort of comedien. Standing tooo close to that dram cud cauze sum long lasting Brian demage. :lol: :lol: :lol:
parceldave

Postby sardine » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:18 pm

you should get back to work to much time on your haanndds
sardine

Postby parceldave » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:18 pm

sardine wrote:you should get back to work to much time on your haanndds

I wish i could go back to work but have to wait another 2 weeks yet . Well i cant do anything manual , so on friday im going on a trip to F.....d to try some emmauelle work. ;) Purely buisness you understand. :oops: :oops: :oops:
parceldave

Postby Bare Ben » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:01 pm

badger wrote:HELLO .
the spilling police are out again.

Where abouts do the spilling police stand in the horth stand?
Bare Ben

Postby badger » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:25 am

sorry bare ben idont know. ypu will have to ask judy.
badger

Postby The Fury » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:31 am

Indeed. There is one particular North Standian who launches into a tirade of personal abuse against Danny Adams each and every week without fail and I, for one, think this is despicable behaviour that only serves to be detrimental to the team and, in all honesty, world peace and tolerance as a whole. This particular person has annihilated my faith in humanity and desecrated my hopes that mankind can ever reach a true state of utopian glory. I hope this person suffers great insomnia over their actions.
The Fury

Postby Christies Child » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:35 pm

The Fury wrote:

Indeed. There is one particular North Standian who launches into a tirade of personal abuse against Danny Adams each and every week without fail and I, for one, think this is despicable behaviour that only serves to be detrimental to the team and, in all honesty, world peace and tolerance as a whole. This particular person has annihilated my faith in humanity and desecrated my hopes that mankind can ever reach a true state of utopian glory. I hope this person suffers great insomnia over their actions.

...and there was me thinking that it was only the Paddock and certain sections of the Main Stand who were being accused (wrongly?) of such behaviour.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby marky » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:13 pm

Just popular targets, CC.
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby Jody » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:02 pm

I think the person in question does it as retaliation to a tirade of abuse directed at Matty Blinkhorn. So there.
:D
Jody

Return to General Discussion