Cmon you REDS.

Cmon you REDS.

Postby Aspers » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:13 am

OK we're back on track, a hard earned point against a decent Rochdale outfit,
Midweek long travel but at least its not into Kent.
Port Vale next Sat, we're not expected to get any points in the next 2 games but here it is.
I predict no demand 6 points by next Saturday Tea time. 8-) .

Please. :oops:
Aspers

Re: Cmon you REDS.

Postby Keith » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:18 am

Aspers wrote:Port Vale next Sat, we're not expected to get any points in the next 2 games but here it is.

We need to beat Port Vale! They are appalling at the moment. When I was talking to my friend, a PV season ticket holder, I mentioned our hoof it style of play. He reckons that's perfect for their miniature defence... so what's the betting that'll be the game when we try to play it on the deck!!??? :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Aspers » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:52 am

:lol:
Aspers

Postby nobbyshrimp » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:22 am

GOOD OLD STATS! Love 'em or hate 'em, they don't lie!

AWAY:
MORECAMBE: P5 W0 D3 L2 Points = 3 (2nd worst away record in the league).

HOME:
BRENTFORD: P5 W3 D2 L0 Points = 11 (7th best home league record in the league).

PORT VALE: P5 W1 D0 L4 Points = 3 (2nd worst home record in the league).

A good chance against Vale you would think :?: Don't bet on it. Dean Glover only appointed manager just over a week ago. They went to Shrewsbury last week and in front of a very intimidating 7000+ crowd were the only team to beat the Shrews this season at the new Pro-Star stadium. Next game today, away at Chester. Lets see how they get on. Its there home form which is poor and their next home game and first under new management is V The Shrimps. Not a good move for us :!: I would love us to turn over Brentford and Vale BUT.............. :?
nobbyshrimp

Postby Keith » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:26 am

nobbyshrimp wrote:I would love us to turn over Brentford and Vale BUT.............. :?

I'd love us to turn over Brentford & Vale...

...I'll be happy with one or the other!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Martin » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:33 pm

No good speculating on results anymore......

We're going to draw them all 1-1 and cruise to safety.

;) :D
Martin

Postby nobbyshrimp » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:42 pm

I'll be happy with win one, lose one. Its better than 2 draws (on points anyway).
On a positive note. We have played 11 but lost only 4 and are 5th from bottom. Dagenham, currently 4th from top overall have played 11 and lost 3 (only 1 less than us). Bradford, Exeter + Gillingham, have all played 11 and have lost 3, 3 + 4 respectively and are positioned 6th, 7th + 8th overall. I know its not easy, and its going to continue this way for some time but keep the faith. Take the positives - we're not losing :!: If we could just turn the odd draw into a win, we'll be off. The dressing room will be getting very low at the moment and the lads need support :!:
nobbyshrimp

Return to General Discussion