Stop ye whinging

Stop ye whinging

Postby redtilldead74 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:24 pm

Im on Jimmys computer and all ive got to say to all you whingers ,SHUT YOUR CHRISTY CAT TRAPS AND GET BEHIND THE LADS WHAT EVER THE SCORE .This appeal is to put more effort into singing, as i will be tomorrow. Love Red fox (cp). :idea: :idea: :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
redtilldead74

Re: Stop ye whinging

Postby Howe Magic » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:52 pm

Totally agree - lets get behind the team and management tomorrow and cheer them onto a victory... Even if we go a goal behind...the team needs us supporters more than ever so lets give it all we have got Prediction for tomorrow 2-1 to the shrimps with crowd of 2850 with 800 from rochdale
Howe Magic

Postby ezz » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:12 am

We need that party atmosphere back instead of the "sober at a nightclub when you dont wanna dance and feel like a tw!t" :lol:
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby Abbo » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:14 am

Its all well and good saying "lets get behind the lads" but i do think its a 2 way thing, i think that it does help if the team give us something to sing and cheer about ie entertaining open football would help, i have a bad feeling that if we go behind early on today and with confidence low after last week that we may struggle to get something out of the game, but i will be giving my vocal support as usual and hopefully the lads will turn it on today and give us a performance to shout about and 3 valuble points,
Abbo

Postby OvertheBar » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:02 am

GET BEHIND THE LADS WHAT EVER THE SCORE .This appeal is to put more effort into singing, as i will be tomorrow.

We will be there as usual...zimmering along to the thump of the war drums in the mid stand distance.

btw - all drummers, dancers and singers in the middle of the North Stand. From our depopulated sanctuary to the far left of the goal, we need somebody down at the front (Christie stands too far right wing) to hold up a massive song sheet so that we can join in. Especially confusing are the words that start something like...'Do-you-drink it in the bars like a trooper' and there is another one that talks about 'bars and roundabouts'?? Can any singers on here help me out.
OvertheBar

Return to General Discussion