Port Vale Tickets

Port Vale Tickets

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:23 pm

Are now available in the Club Shop - thats a relief after the "hunt" for the Gillingham tickets :lol:

http://www.morecambefc.premiumtv.co.uk/ ... 62,00.html

Best hurry up as there are only 4500 seats in the away end :roll:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Re: Port Vale Tickets

Postby slackAlice » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:33 pm

I'll get along for a couple of those - and the lad gets in for nowt ! [ 8 yr old]. I wonder what they class as 'suitable ID'.
He's only really got his birth cert and I've just sent that off for his passport - and I won't tell you what a palava thats been for all 6 of us to get passports. Non-smiling photos with mouths closed for all four kids - counter-signing - its cost me a ruddy fortune and four trips to the post office. I reckon the chances of me getting all six passports back at the first go are slim to zero.
slackAlice

Postby campdave » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:37 pm

£19?

I'm going, but some of the prices in League 2 don't half take the piss
campdave

Postby Abbo » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:34 pm

I really do think Port Vale are taking the piss with what they are charging for the tickets, my mate, my self and my lad will be going and it will cost us £46 just to get in the ground, never mind the cost of getting there, refreshments. prog etc. I really dont know why Morecambe FC dont increase the prices for the likes off Vale, Bradford and the other clubs that rip us off when we go to there gronds.
Abbo

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:10 pm

Yeah the Brentford one really cheeses me off. For their home fans they are offering an advance family ticket for 2 Adults and 3 kids for £20 all in!!! Whereas for away fans it is going to cost £36 for 2 of us :twisted:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Frobi » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:50 pm

campdave wrote:£19?

I'm going, but some of the prices in League 2 don't half take the piss

They used to be £21 for adults only 2 years ago, and I thought that was taking the piss for League 1!!
Frobi

Postby Freez » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:11 pm

Football, even Division 1 in the 70's, used be compared to a night at the cinema or bowling. That is still good value at around the £7 per person mark, while football in League Two averages £16 per game for an adult. Over twice that amount, and for the above divisions is ludicrous.

Two adults and two children in the away end last season at Blackburn for the Chelski game was £90.
The same game it was £20 an adult and £12 per child in the home end, a total of £64!! Still too much but considerably cheaper.

The FA say this isnt allowed yet more and more teams do it, yet I still maintain that it is good we dont.

It will not last forever. These league two teams need to get real in these hard times and look at themselves. They wonder why gates are dropping? Relying on the goodwill and patience of an ever dwindling band of hardcore followers as they do, there could be more teams into administration with the recent credit crunch!

Anyways, a win satday would be great ;)
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Return to General Discussion