Hovering with intent

Hovering with intent

Postby Ned » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:41 pm

It appears enlightened supporters have beat me to it in expressing their concerns.

However here are a couple of statements from a couple of imposters for your consideration...

At the start of the season Sammy stated it was onwards and upwards and in support of this he had brought in some quality additions. WRONG Sammy, these additions along with some of the existing sub standard retainees will never make an impact no matter how many cones Mr.Lillis gets them to run around. In fact your statement is dejavu as this is what you also said when you were at Stockport and Bury just prior to .....

Another imposter to lose his credability this week is the Visitors Glen Cooper who this week speaking on Visitor View predicted in his expert opninion that we would beat Gillingham!
Ned

Re: Hovering with intent

Postby Crooky MFC » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:42 pm

Woop, he's here folks :lol:
Crooky MFC

Postby slackAlice » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:45 pm

Another imposter to lose his credability this week is the Visitors Glen Cooper who this week speaking on Visitor View predicted in his expert opninion that we would beat Gillingham!

If your identity is ever revealed that's enough to get you 'horse whipped' on the town hall steps !!! :lol:
slackAlice

Postby mfc:) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:46 pm

:lol:
mfc:)

Postby Shrimpsscene » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:56 pm

evening ned what would be the right number of cones as i thought this was christies job and do you know the words to somewhere over the rainbow?
Shrimpsscene

Postby Keith » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:17 pm

slackAlice wrote:

If your identity is ever revealed that's enough to get you 'horse whipped' on the town hall steps !!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby james456 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:46 pm

Negative Ned wrote:It appears enlightened supporters have beat me to it in expressing their concerns.

However here are a couple of statements from a couple of imposters for your consideration...

At the start of the season Sammy stated it was onwards and upwards and in support of this he had brought in some quality additions. WRONG Sammy, these additions along with some of the existing sub standard retainees will never make an impact no matter how many cones Mr.Lillis gets them to run around. In fact your statement is dejavu as this is what you also said when you were at Stockport and Bury just prior to .....

So if Sammy were fired tommorow and you were appointed manager, what would you do to improve the situation?
james456

Postby campdave » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:46 am

Negative Ned wrote:

Talk about clutching at straws. So he got a predicition wrong. Shit, it happens.
campdave

Postby Martin » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:11 am

campdave wrote:
Negative Ned wrote:

Talk about clutching at straws. So he got a predicition wrong. Shit, it happens.

Ah but this man is our Clarion Call not just for the football team, but the whole town. If he can't get a simple prediction like this right, then what chance is there for other ventures? - the New Stadium, Comedy Museum, Band Arena Redevelopment?

My God, things are worse than I thought! The whole town could be Doomed.

DOOMED I TELL YOU!!
Martin

Postby Christies Child » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:31 am

MRH wrote:
campdave wrote:
Negative Ned wrote:

Ah but this man is our Clarion Call not just for the football team, but the whole town. If he can't get a simple prediction like this right, then what chance is there for other ventures? - the New Stadium, Comedy Museum, Band Arena Redevelopment?

My God, things are worse than I thought! The whole town could be Doomed.

DOOMED I TELL YOU!!

Not sure if the above qualifies for a :lol: :lol: :lol: or :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: but I'd like to think it's a ;) ;) ;) but which ever it's certainly a :roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby P/T Indie » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:35 am

james456 wrote:
Negative Ned wrote:It appears enlightened supporters have beat me to it in expressing their concerns.

So if Sammy were fired tommorow and you were appointed manager, what would you do to improve the situation?

Because of the lack of talent and creativity in the squad it wouldn't make any difference who the manager would be as he couldn't bring any new faces in.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby Martin » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:54 am

Christies Child wrote:Not sure if the above qualifies for a :lol: :lol: :lol: or :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: but I'd like to think it's a ;) ;) ;) but which ever it's certainly a :roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

;) :lol:
Martin

Postby Bare Ben » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:23 pm

What a Image
Bare Ben

Postby Number 1 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:42 pm

Bare Ben wrote:

What a Image

I was confused about that post, but now I've got a handle on it...
Number 1

Postby Keith » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:20 pm

Then why start a new thread rather than post on the enlightened ones that went before?

You are CC and I claim my five pounds!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Aspers » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:24 am

I have known the said Mr Cooper for over 35 years.
I find him to be a man of great integrity, honest, sincere and a gentleman.

Mind his tipping skills are shite.

8-)
Aspers

Postby shrimper » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:11 pm

Oh, lovely. Didn't notice anyone mentioning my tipping skills when I got the result AND score right for the Lincoln game! Tchoh!

Anyway, hang me for being optimistic, why don't you?

It was all going so well for the first quarter of an hour as well.....

:?
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Return to General Discussion