Re: PLEASE BACK THE TEAM AND CLUB.....

Postby Dazzer » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:58 pm

Group hug, everybody :D
Dazzer

Postby Keith » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:12 pm

Dazzer wrote:Group hug, everybody :D

awww Dazzer... come here!!! 8-)

What we need are a few more early morning rants from drunk people. If anyone is going out this weekend and would like to get something off your chest at about 3am, that would be much appreciated. It's for the good of the club you know :? :shock: 8-) :roll:

I think one of the problems with the forum as it is now, is that many people took the forum move as a chance to re-register under a different name, so it is sometimes difficult to know if the person posting is a newbie or an old lag. Obviously, those oldies, who are at the cusp of memory loss, stuck with their old log in because it was too difficult to start afresh.

Now then, who else is for the group hug? Raeyes? Howe Magic? Not Posh though, his shirt is a bit yucky after his ritualistic disemboweling!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby parceldave » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:32 pm

marky wrote:I'll get castigated for this, but the other problem I have with Howe's posts is the complete lack of punctuation. They are incredibly hard to read, especially as they tend to be of great length and devoid of paragraphs. They also tend to contain a lot of capitals - the internet version of shouting. I implore everyone not to leave as a result of these posts.

I COULDNTOFPUTITBETTERMYSELFAGAIN :lol: :lol: :lol:
parceldave

Postby slackAlice » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:02 pm

Thats quite enough hugging for now if you don't mind ....there could be some poor bugger slumped on his or her kitchen floor with their bowels everywhere.
slackAlice

Postby parceldave » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:24 pm

slackAlice wrote:Thats quite enough hugging for now if you don't mind ....there could be some poor bugger slumped on his or her kitchen floor with their bowels everywhere.

How did you know that was the first time i nearly made it to the Loo since i came home from hospital on Monday. :lol: :lol: :lol:
parceldave

Postby Christies Child » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:45 pm

Posh wrote:
Howe Magic wrote:i will continue to write what i think as long as i support the club i love

Yeah but please don't make it so repetitive and boring. Just repeating the same stuff over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again doesn't make people get behind the team more it just makes them want to eat blowfish, attempt seppuku or leave the messageboard and watch the Montel Williams Show.

Good job you are not on radio's 'Just a minute' Posh...you'd be challenged for 'repetition' of the phrase 'over and over and over etc.'

Mind you so would HM 'cause he's just as repetitive.... ;)
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Keith » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:47 pm

Christies Child wrote:Mind you so would HM 'cause he's just as repetitive.... ;)

While other people could never be accused of repetition because more often than not they start a new thread ;) :roll: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Christies Child » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:38 pm

Keith wrote:
Christies Child wrote:Mind you so would HM 'cause he's just as repetitive.... ;)

While other people could never be accused of repetition because more often than not they start a new thread ;) :roll: :lol:

....any chance you could be referring to anybody in particular?

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Previous

Return to General Discussion