o/t f1

o/t f1

Postby shrimpnsave » Sun May 29, 2011 7:33 pm

So lewis hamilton things hes being targeted in manoco coz hes "black" :shock: :shock:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Re: o/t f1

Postby Duffman » Sun May 29, 2011 7:37 pm

Nothing to do with him driving into the side of other drivers then! I think I've lost any respect I had left for him now. If it's not his mechanics, it's his pit crew or the strategists or the FIA or Torro Rosso. Great driver when he wants to be but his attitude is appalling at times.
Duffman

Postby MfcChris » Sun May 29, 2011 7:49 pm

It was funny he clearly rammed in to the other driver, and DC said the same. Yet on the car radio Hamilton said he got rammed in to on purpose. Idiot he has always been like that I can't stand the Chavenage ****.

Brundell summed it up well:

"The problem with Lewis is that it's always someone's fault," Brundle said. "You wonder if he needs a bit of a mindset change on that.

"To make the overtakes as he does you've got to be pretty adventurous. Lewis had to take some risks today, and he's been so unlucky all weekend. There was some frustration in his driving - but it can't always be the other guy's fault."
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby shrimpnsave » Sun May 29, 2011 7:54 pm

The best days were Senna...Prost ... Mansell and not forgetting a rookie...shumy.
shrimpnsave

Postby Seasider9601 » Sun May 29, 2011 7:56 pm

I can always remember being at Warton Stock Car Club one Sunday afternoon when they announced over the tannoy Senna had died.

I heard something on Radio 5 the other day about a film coming out (this coming Friday actually) about his life story.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby shrimpnsave » Sun May 29, 2011 8:06 pm

Seasider9601 wrote:I can always remember being at Warton Stock Car Club one Sunday afternoon when they announced over the tannoy Senna had died.

I heard something on Radio 5 the other day about a film coming out (this coming Friday actually) about his life story.

Apparently sennas death was attributed to a welded steering column to which williams got a get out of jail card after the investigation...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydhYywHc41Q
shrimpnsave

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun May 29, 2011 8:43 pm

Lewis Hamilton is a total and utter cock, before the mods get worried i would state that in some parts of the north that is a compliment so its not sue able.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby wijit » Mon May 30, 2011 1:38 am

So Hamilton is a cock because of the way he drives (which I don't dispute), but Schumacher is given demi-god status for the same reason and yet he was by a bloody huge margin a more dangerous driver?
Not just some drivers who are cocks then, eh?
wijit

Postby mrpotatohead » Mon May 30, 2011 5:33 am

answered your own question in the first 10 words.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Bare Ben » Mon May 30, 2011 12:41 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:answered your own question in the first 10 words.

wijit wrote:So Hamilton is a cock because of the way he

????????? :lol: :lol:
Bare Ben

Postby -Hatrick- » Mon May 30, 2011 12:49 pm

Says it all when an anagram of Lewiis Hamilktown is I know i am well shit
-Hatrick-

Postby durhamshrimp » Mon May 30, 2011 8:07 pm

shrimpnsave wrote:So lewis hamilton things hes being targeted in manoco coz hes "black" :shock: :shock:

If you saw the interview it was clearly a joke.
durhamshrimp

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon May 30, 2011 8:17 pm

durhamshrimp wrote:
shrimpnsave wrote:So lewis hamilton things hes being targeted in manoco coz hes "black" :shock: :shock:

If you saw the interview it was clearly a joke.

When the hell is using the race card a joke :?:
shrimpnsave

Postby Sharpy » Tue May 31, 2011 12:22 am

hang about. When a race driver in the heat of the moment, after being screwed over by stewards for the last 4 years, says one ill thought out joke (and that is exactly what it is if you actually listen to it) it is completely unacceptable.. Yet when players at MFC (dave artell) swear at fans "in the heat of the moment" it is forgiven and played down instantly...................

Also, to become a world champion once and to have just missed out on 2 other occasions you have to be aggressive, you don't win anything by sitting behind someone for 2 hours every week!!
Morecambe and District Kite and Tins Society. Official Kite Owner
Sharpy

Postby George Dawes » Tue May 31, 2011 7:21 am

Sharpy wrote:hang about. When a race driver in the heat of the moment, after being screwed over by stewards for the last 4 years, says one ill thought out joke (and that is exactly what it is if you actually listen to it) it is completely unacceptable.. Yet when players at MFC (dave artell) swear at fans "in the heat of the moment" it is forgiven and played down instantly...................

Also, to become a world champion once and to have just missed out on 2 other occasions you have to be aggressive, you don't win anything by sitting behind someone for 2 hours every week!!

yeah he's just a young lad, who's still got a bit of growing up to do thats all
George Dawes

Return to General Discussion