Is it too late to vote for player of the year??

Is it too late to vote for player of the year??

Postby D_C » Tue May 24, 2011 5:51 pm

How do I delete this post!? All I wanted was a CHOMP and I didnt get one.......
Last edited by D_C on Tue May 24, 2011 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chamakh your bitch up x
D_C

Re: Is it too late to vote for player of the year??

Postby Keith » Tue May 24, 2011 6:23 pm

D_C wrote:surely there should have been better contenders than Paz after all no defender really was outstanding this season.

I'd agree, there should have been. Unfortunately, the fact that no midfielder or forward came even close explains why our season was so poor? Anyway, (Shrimpsvoices) gave it to Barry with Andy a close second.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby shrimper » Tue May 24, 2011 6:39 pm

[quote="D_C"]I dont want to seem to be berating playes like comments from certain individuals I have read but surely there should have been better contendors than Paz after all no defender really was outstanding this season...... thought??[/quote

My thought is to disagree - one defender was outstanding and that was Paz.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby D_C » Tue May 24, 2011 6:48 pm

both fair opinions.
Chamakh your bitch up x
D_C

Postby RedRedWine1 » Tue May 24, 2011 7:29 pm

Paz' level of consistency across the whole season was brilliant; he barely put a foot wrong. By all accounts he had a bit of a mare at Northampton (which I missed) but in the 40 games I did see he was up there alongside Roche amongst our top three performers in each match. I dread to think what would have happened had Parrish and Roche not been in the team last season. Both are wrothy winners of any player of the season award.
RedRedWine1

Postby bigreddog » Tue May 24, 2011 7:49 pm

RedRedWine wrote:Paz' level of consistency across the whole season was brilliant; he barely put a foot wrong. By all accounts he had a bit of a mare at Northampton (which I missed) but in the 40 games I did see he was up there alongside Roche amongst our top three performers in each match. I dread to think what would have happened had Parrish and Roche not been in the team last season. Both are wrothy winners of any player of the season award.

agree 100%
Fans' Club Morecambe

join the facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_183535545003563&id=193325224024595&notif_t=like
Updated, interactive, snazzy website coming soon...
bigreddog

Postby Keith » Wed May 25, 2011 6:56 am

D_C wrote:How do I delete this post!? All I wanted was a CHOMP and I didnt get one.......

Ah, so you are one to be ignored then?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby D_C » Fri May 27, 2011 8:42 pm

Keith wrote:
D_C wrote:How do I delete this post!? All I wanted was a CHOMP and I didnt get one.......

Ah, so you are one to be ignored then?

Hey, it was all Sammy H's idea, Keith I am honestly not out to stir controversy like Bare Ben or Sammy H!!
Chamakh your bitch up x
D_C

Return to General Discussion