HAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Re: HAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Postby dazza » Sat May 21, 2011 12:59 pm

Leave accy alone they don't deserve this,,,I say fair play to em,,,finishing where they did,,and the great run they had,,,,
I see people are saying they hope Torquay stuff em,,,,personally I don't,,,,if Torquay win,,surely there's more chance of stanners going!!!!
****dazza****
dazza

Postby Keith » Sat May 21, 2011 1:10 pm

Bare Ben wrote:Spot on Mike, I've always liked accys fans, they're a great bunch. Had a great laugh with them with the supporters team and in the crown. Gutted for them tonight.

Pobble wrote:I can`t believe that I am agreeing with Bare Ben but he is completely right.
I am really sorry for all the Accy fans, good luck to them for next season

marky wrote:I also can't believe I'm agreeing with Bare Ben, but I do. Seriously guys, get over yourselves. John Coleman has achieved a footballing miracle in getting Accrington to the play offs this season and I, like others, was wishing them all the best, especially against a bunch of cheats managed by one of the biggest to***rs in the game. I suspect the vast majority of neutrals with any knowledge of lower league football will now be supporting Torquay in the final.

Right, this has gone too far! If you three don't start bickering again soon, I'll ban the lot of you!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby RedRedWine1 » Sat May 21, 2011 1:58 pm

I'm neutral towards Accy, couldn't really care less how they do so long as it isnt at Morecambes expense and I guess it's the same both ways. It's a rivalry of convenience, there isn't any ill feeling towards Stanley. Barrow on the other hand are pure filth.
RedRedWine1

Postby ezz » Sat May 21, 2011 3:02 pm

morecambe mick wrote:What a bad day :!: :!:

I'm agreeing with Marky AND ezz :o :o :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Time for a lie down in a darkened room,

Dark side of the moon anyone :?: and err no Marky No.1 :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I.....I.....I.....I'm not sure how to react? Do we hug?
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby Jase (SU) » Sat May 21, 2011 3:03 pm

See ya next year
Jase (SU)

Postby ezz » Sat May 21, 2011 3:04 pm

I doubt all those in that pic will be there though :mrgreen:
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby Sammy h » Sat May 21, 2011 3:05 pm

You*
Sammy h

Postby marky No.1 » Sat May 21, 2011 3:10 pm

[quote="Jase (SU)"]See ya next year

Welcome back! Seem to recall you said a similar thing when we capitulated in the Play Offs last season.

Hope you got your problems sorted ;)
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby shrimper » Sat May 21, 2011 4:30 pm

Gutted for them. Had some great crack with their lads over the years and me, Mrs Shrimper and the shrimplings were all watching last night cheering them on (in vain). Tiny Shrimp fell asleep and the first thing she asked this morning was 'did Accrington win?'.

Just didn't quite happen for them in the end and Stevenage were the better team over the two legs, fair enough. Look forward to locking horns with them again next season, now - always give us a tough game and always plenty of good banter.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby steve mfc » Sat May 21, 2011 4:36 pm

marky wrote:I also can't believe I'm agreeing with Bare Ben, but I do. Seriously guys, get over yourselves. John Coleman has achieved a footballing miracle in getting Accrington to the play offs this season and I, like others, was wishing them all the best, especially against a bunch of cheats managed by one of the biggest to***rs in the game. I suspect the vast majority of neutrals with any knowledge of lower league football will now be supporting Torquay in the final.

Its Nothing to do with John Coleman, just some of their fans who constantly slag our club, ground and fans of at every opportunity, if you give it out then you should be prepared to take it.
steve mfc

Postby heysham_mfc » Sat May 21, 2011 4:55 pm

Hope they use the play off money for a new pitch if nothing else! Some Sunday league have better pitches than that!
heysham_mfc

Postby chrise27007mk2 » Sat May 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Not a fan of this thread. Mike pretty much hit the nail on the head for me. Accy are only our rivals purely through geography, not because of a hatred between fans. I remember 2 Christmas's ago, I was at a family party when i met one of their fans (the guy with the tatoo on his head) and we had a long chat about the rivalry between us and them. He couldn't understand why a large proportion of our fans hate Accrington and was bit confused to why we all slag them off. If anything i class Bradford as a bigger rival, my hate for them is beyond insane.
chrise27007mk2

Postby Jase (SU) » Sat May 21, 2011 9:30 pm

Home v Satan

Away v Satan

Jase (SU)

Postby Posh » Sun May 22, 2011 4:06 pm

I agree with the majority, really disappointed that Coley and Stanley didn't make the final. Every Accy fan I've met, bar a neo-Nazi who Accy fans got rid of, has been thoroughly decent and a proper fan. Coley's a genius and always will be, and he's built a very good side. Obviously would love to see a couple of them come here next season and also to renewing our rivalry but it will never be the fairly pathetic 'hate' thing some people want to make it.

Finally, I've never liked Westley and Cheatanage but big respect to him for what he's done. At Farnborough he got to the FA Cup 3rd round to play Arsenal; he's won the FA Trophy; got Stevenage promoted; and now into the League 2 play-off final.

And his mantra? The name of his office service company was AIMITA and it was plastered all over Farnborough. What does it mean?

Attitude is more important than ability.

He builds teams and a lot of them are hungry non-leaguers willing to give their all. He's a determined winner, like Coley and I'm hopeful with Jimbo too.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby marky No.1 » Sun May 22, 2011 4:28 pm

Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Christies Child » Sun May 22, 2011 6:25 pm

marky No.1 wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/paulfletcher/2011/05/accrington-stevenage.html

A very disciplined work ethic.

Read with interest about their daily training schedule.

Not suggesting we go that far but our training days in terms of hours need to be much better then the 2 or so under SMC.

In that respect Capaldi was spot on.

Italian clubs spend much more time on the training field practising technique and ball work. Let's hope that Jimbo, Ken and Drummy put some of their ideas on new training methods into practise.

Hard work always pays dividens.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Previous

Return to General Discussion