RRW - Public Apology

RRW - Public Apology

Postby RedRedWine1 » Sun May 15, 2011 10:44 pm

To all those offended by my actions; Sorry - I meant no offence and got carried away with what was intended to be banter and the chomp phenomenon. Admittedly on this occasion I may have gone too far with a couple of references.

On top of this I gather that I have garnished numerous complaints from various quarters. Obviously my humour has not been perceived as such and people have been getting a little worked up, hence RRW being banned for one whole week.

In that time general work productivity has been increased but the opportunity to comment on what has been a pretty exciting week for MFC (King Sammy out, Sir Jim in) has been foregone. Once again I apologise.

I am a born again and will try to be nice and constructive going forwards; I want to tick boxes. I will generally be sticking to football from now on.

Kind Regards

RRW
RedRedWine1

Re: RRW - Public Apology

Postby Crooky MFC » Sun May 15, 2011 10:46 pm

RedRedWine wrote:To all those offended by my actions; Sorry - I meant no offence and got carried away with what was intended to be banter and the chomp phenomenon. Admittedly on this occasion I may have gone too far with a couple of references.

On top of this I gather that I have garnished numerous complaints from various quarters. Obviously my humour has not been perceived as such and people have been getting a little worked up, hence RRW being banned for one whole week.

In that time general work productivity has been increased but the opportunity to comment on what has been a pretty exciting week for MFC (King Sammy out, Sir Jim in) has been foregone. Once again I apologise.

I am a born again and will try to be nice and constructive going forwards; I want to tick boxes. I will generally be sticking to football from now on.

Kind Regards

RRW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_AceNz7HAc

Good to have you back!
Crooky MFC

Postby Christies Child » Mon May 16, 2011 6:32 am

Crooky MFC wrote:
RedRedWine wrote:To all those offended by my actions; Sorry - I meant no offence and got carried away with what was intended to be banter and the chomp phenomenon. Admittedly on this occasion I may have gone too far with a couple of references.

Kind Regards

RRW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_AceNz7HAc

Good to have you back![/quote]

Likewise
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Mark S » Mon May 16, 2011 2:41 pm

Top guy! :D

Mark S

Postby Sammy h » Mon May 16, 2011 4:28 pm

Some of your comments were childish, pathetic and at times insulting.

However I am a believer in second chances so apology accepted.

Welcome back.
Sammy h

Postby Bare Ben » Mon May 16, 2011 5:55 pm

Should I have reported your comments? Yes

Did I report your comments? No
Bare Ben

Postby top trump » Mon May 16, 2011 6:48 pm

I was in the process of compiling a free the 'Shrimpsvoices One' campaign but alas common sense has prevailed.

Welcome back.
top trump

Postby Shrimp Ram » Mon May 16, 2011 8:08 pm

Good to have you back RRW, now don't forget to come down to the Globe on friday 22nd July to watch the best side in the East Midlands WIN - :D

Ps, would love to see the second best team in the east midlands go up to the prem !
Not everything's Black and White but it help's - COYR !!!!!!
Shrimp Ram

Postby outsider » Mon May 16, 2011 8:16 pm

East Midlands and best, are seldom seen in the same sentence :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby Shrimp Ram » Mon May 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Now now lol, i'm of an age when i can remember teams quaking at the prospect of travelling to Derby or Forest ok i admit it was in the 70's and 80's but hey !! those were the days !!! :D
Shrimp Ram

Postby outsider » Mon May 16, 2011 8:26 pm

Was that in the 70's and 80's or you in your 70's and 80's ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shrimp Ram wrote:Now now lol, i'm of an age when i can remember teams quaking at the prospect of travelling to Derby or Forest ok i admit it was in the 70's and 80's but hey !! those were the days !!! :D

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

outsider

Postby Shrimp Ram » Mon May 16, 2011 8:30 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ermmmm 1970' and 1980's for your info - but i like your style ;) :lol: :lol:
Shrimp Ram

Postby RedRedWine1 » Mon May 16, 2011 8:54 pm

That was always going to happen, Forest have reached the play-offs four times and are yet to reach a final. In fact, I think they have only won one out of the eight play-off games (Yeovil away in league one). Great game though.
RedRedWine1

Postby Shrimp Ram » Mon May 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Unlucky there Forest :( Wanted you to win and on chances maybe you should have, Many rams fans think i'm mad wishing Forest well but i do wish them well (for the east midlands), pity you didn't get to wembley as i would have shouted you on, Well there's always next season - be great to finish 1 and 2 in the championship next season - Ram in peace ;)
Shrimp Ram

Postby shrimpnsave » Tue May 17, 2011 7:04 pm

RRW u know you are itching to post a sarcastic post....... :lol:

Go for it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue May 17, 2011 7:15 pm

yeah off your knees, sackcloth and ashes do not suit you sir :lol:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby shrimpnsave » Tue May 17, 2011 7:25 pm

Maybe the mods have surgically give him a lobotomy :shock: :shock: :shock:
shrimpnsave

Postby outsider » Tue May 17, 2011 7:37 pm

shrimpnsave wrote:Maybe the mods have surgically give him a lobotomy :shock: :shock: :shock:

Need a brain to start with so maybe not ;)

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

outsider

Postby shrimpnsave » Tue May 17, 2011 7:49 pm

Oh i get it ...he will only talk about football now,

whats your opinion on the released players :?:
shrimpnsave

Postby RedRedWine1 » Tue May 17, 2011 9:33 pm

You are trying to provoke the old RRW; he has gone. I'm generally sticking to football these days . I'm a born again tick box slut.

Actually, I'm fairly certain that I have already had a post removed....not sure why as there was nothing offensive in it?!? Should I report this? No. Will I rpeort this? Yes.

Anyway, can't say I disagree with anything that Jimbo has done so far and the players he has let go. Had he the option (some players have longer deals) I'm sure more would have been shown the door. That's not to say that all of the players let go aren't good enough, I just get the impression that Jimbo has his own ideas and players that he wants (good sign in my opinion, would have been easy for him to keep the bulk of the players we had given he was pally with them all). Sounds as though the visitor is an interesting read tomorrow; man finds crisp shaped like his missing left ear is front page apparently. RRW apologies to fans is page 2.
RedRedWine1

Return to General Discussion