CRITICISM

Re: CRITICISM

Postby Posh » Tue May 17, 2011 7:39 am

Posh wrote:However I think most terrace fans feel that the MBW experience is less than that of the North Stand with regard to views and atmosphere (how much is down to the football who knows) so it would be disappointing to see a significant price increase this season bar the loss of VAT. Money is tight for many and inflation exceeds pay rises - if you can get one.

Fantastic news that the club have kept the same prices for the MBW and the North Terrace, aka Berlin Wall. Even though it means a small drop in income the club have been prepared to keep things unchanged in these difficult times. Small rise for PMG Stand but then you get free prawn sandwiches, a seat, a decent view and even beer if you can sneak past Christies Child.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Tue May 17, 2011 8:09 am

Posh wrote:
Posh wrote:However I think most terrace fans feel that the MBW experience is less than that of the North Stand with regard to views and atmosphere (how much is down to the football who knows) so it would be disappointing to see a significant price increase this season bar the loss of VAT. Money is tight for many and inflation exceeds pay rises - if you can get one.

Fantastic news that the club have kept the same prices for the MBW and the North Terrace, aka Berlin Wall. Even though it means a small drop in income the club have been prepared to keep things unchanged in these difficult times. Small rise for PMG Stand but then you get free prawn sandwiches, a seat, a decent view and even beer if you can sneak past Christies Child.

And peanuts if you can beat Mr Potatohead to them :lol: :lol:
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby mazatec » Tue May 17, 2011 8:36 am

the answer to the increase, simple, buy a lifetime ticket as i did twelve years ago , going to the globe cost peanuts and gets - yes - cheaper
mazatec

Previous

Return to General Discussion