Telford United

Telford United

Postby jmatkinson » Sun May 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Telford have been promoted to Blue Square Bet Premier. Obviously I knew Jimbo was form there, but never realised Stanners was too. Two things to mention:

1. I wonder if they have any up and coming talent, with Jimbo in charge I reckon we could get hold of them easily enough if they do

2. Would it be a bad thing to send some of the reserves/younger players on loan their next season to get some experience?
jmatkinson

Re: Telford United

Postby Keith » Sun May 15, 2011 10:46 pm

jmatkinson wrote:Telford have been promoted to Blue Square Bet Premier. Obviously I knew Jimbo was form there, but never realised Stanners was too. Two things to mention:

1. I wonder if they have any up and coming talent, with Jimbo in charge I reckon we could get hold of them easily enough if they do

2. Would it be a bad thing to send some of the reserves/younger players on loan their next season to get some experience?

Don't know about number one, but for question two, definitely.

And with Southport relegated, what chance of Liam Watson doing some scouting for us?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby morecambe mick » Mon May 16, 2011 5:54 pm

Keith wrote:
jmatkinson wrote:Telford have been promoted to Blue Square Bet Premier. Obviously I knew Jimbo was form there, but never realised Stanners was too. Two things to mention:

And with Southport relegated, what chance of Liam Watson doing some scouting for us?

Apparently, Keith, Southport may be getting a reprieve from relegation, Mellow told me Rushden have some problems.
morecambe mick

Postby Richard Head » Mon May 16, 2011 6:58 pm

jmatkinson wrote:Telford have been promoted to Blue Square Bet Premier. Obviously I knew Jimbo was form there, but never realised Stanners was too.

Stanners was only there for a few months before they went bust
Richard Head

Postby Keith » Mon May 16, 2011 10:42 pm

morecambe mick wrote:
Keith wrote:

Apparently, Keith, Southport may be getting a reprieve from relegation, Mellow told me Rushden have some problems.

When I posted that, Mellow was on Shrimpsvoices. He's obviously becoming more... well... mellow in his old age! :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion