Brodie available

Brodie available

Postby Christies Child » Sun May 15, 2011 1:18 pm

On the wish list of a few SV's former York striker has been made available by 'money bags' Crawley.

Accoring to the Fans Forum, it would appear that Fleetwood are about to make a significant signing tomorrow and speculation (oh I love that word :lol: ) has it that they are favourites to sign him.

Would do a good job for us I feel but no doubt Jimbo has his own 'new 'striker already in mind.

:?: :?: :?:
Last edited by Christies Child on Sun May 15, 2011 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Re: Brodie available

Postby morecambe mick » Sun May 15, 2011 1:21 pm

Christies Child wrote:On the wish list of a few SV's former York striker has been made available by 'money bags' Crawley.

Accoring to the Fans Forum, it would appear that Fleetwood are about to make a significant signing tomorrow and specultaion (oh I love that word :lol: ) has it that they are favourites to sign him.

Would do a good job for us I feel but no doubt Jimbo has his own 'new 'striker already in mind.

Which one :?:
Did you mean "speculation" :lol: :lol:
morecambe mick

Postby Christies Child » Sun May 15, 2011 1:28 pm

morecambe mick wrote:
Christies Child wrote:On the wish list of a few SV's former York striker has been made available by 'money bags' Crawley.

Accoring to the Fans Forum, it would appear that Fleetwood are about to make a significant signing tomorrow and specultaion (oh I love that word :lol: ) has it that they are favourites to sign him.

Which one :?:
Did you mean "speculation" :lol: :lol:

This one: http://www.thefootballforum.net/index.p ... available/
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby thenorm » Mon May 16, 2011 11:43 am

Has Signed for Fleetwood Town on a years loan

Talk about another Daryl Clare---Big Fish Small Pond
thenorm

Postby RedRedWine1 » Mon May 16, 2011 11:58 am

Won't Crawley have to slash their playing budget to meet FL rules (only permitted a certian percentage of turnover to be spent on players wages)? Given that their benefactor has snuffed it, I can't see them cake walking the league as the bookies odds seem to indicate.
RedRedWine1

Postby shrimpinho » Mon May 16, 2011 3:25 pm

it will all go t*ts up eventually
shrimpinho

Postby morecambe mick » Mon May 16, 2011 4:56 pm

shrimpinho wrote:it will all go t*ts up eventually

A la Rushden, it was Mellow who brought to my attention the problems Rushden $ Diamonds have.

I remember Morecambe fans saying to their loud mouth cocky fans "we'll see you on the way back down" :lol: :lol:
morecambe mick

Return to General Discussion