o/t Snake found

o/t Snake found

Postby Harry » Sat May 14, 2011 1:05 pm

Just came downstairs and caught the back end of Newsround whilst my brother was watching. A dangerous snake capable of eating humans has been found by a 12 year old boy, who said that his owner should have been more careful in looking after said reptile. The snake is currently homeless whilst accommodation is being sought.

chrise27007mk2, are you sure the boa constrictor in your tank is actually Noodles??
Harry

Re: o/t Snake found

Postby shrimpnsave » Sat May 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Harry wrote:Just came downstairs and caught the back end of Newsround whilst my brother was watching. A dangerous snake capable of eating humans has been found by a 12 year old boy, who said that his owner should have been more careful in looking after said reptile. The snake is currently homeless whilst accommodation is being sought.

chrise27007mk2, are you sure the boa constrictor in your tank is actually Noodles??

nah im sure its still stuck somewhere else.
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby chrise27007mk2 » Sat May 14, 2011 7:41 pm

shrimpnsave wrote:
Harry wrote:Just came downstairs and caught the back end of Newsround whilst my brother was watching. A dangerous snake capable of eating humans has been found by a 12 year old boy, who said that his owner should have been more careful in looking after said reptile. The snake is currently homeless whilst accommodation is being sought.

nah im sure its still stuck somewhere else.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You should know.
Yes Harry, its definatly Noodles. Im pretty sure he isnt insnakeinating Noodles!
chrise27007mk2

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat May 14, 2011 7:57 pm

I was playing darts in my summerhouse and a fox strolled into my garden about an hour ago, I threw my dart at it and it stuck in the foxes forehead and it ran off, I was freaked out big time, I now need a dart with a pamela anderson flight, if anyone sees the fox or dart pm me please.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby NeilG » Sat May 14, 2011 9:43 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:I was playing darts in my summerhouse and a fox strolled into my garden about an hour ago, I threw my dart at it and it stuck in the foxes forehead and it ran off, I was freaked out big time, I now need a dart with a pamela anderson flight, if anyone sees the fox or dart pm me please.

Ask the RSPCA and see if they can help you out ;)
NeilG

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat May 14, 2011 9:46 pm

Rung em, they wre a bit off with me :roll:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Return to General Discussion