Calvin Zola

Calvin Zola

Postby Little Shrimp » Thu May 12, 2011 3:06 pm

For the Calvin Zola fans out there, he's just been released from Crewe long with a few others.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 483884.stm
Little Shrimp

Re: Calvin Zola

Postby George Dawes » Thu May 12, 2011 3:09 pm

Joel Grant as also been released he's worth a go
George Dawes

Postby Harry » Thu May 12, 2011 3:39 pm

Wouldn't mind Grant on the wing, but Zola is one of those talented but lazy strikers and IMO we can't afford another one.
Harry

Postby bentomlinsonMFC » Thu May 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Both would be excellent signings, but the one of the two that i really want is calvin, trust me with this one he WOULD be brilliant for us i really think his is the thing that we have needed upfront all this season. He is very strong, quick and has ok scoring record, if we had a goal scorer alongside him like jevons, it would really work well jevons would score loads and Calvin can be the big target man that gets a few goals. I think if we get calvin signed up and a goal scorer we would be on the road to success! :D Morecambe Fc <3
bentomlinsonMFC

Postby Peckishparrish13 » Thu May 12, 2011 4:10 pm

bentomlinsonMFC wrote:Both would be excellent signings, but the one of the two that i really want is calvin, trust me with this one he WOULD be brilliant for us i really think his is the thing that we have needed upfront all this season. He is very strong, quick and has ok scoring record, if we had a goal scorer alongside him like jevons, it would really work well jevons would score loads and Calvin can be the big target man that gets a few goals. I think if we get calvin signed up and a goal scorer we would be on the road to success! :D Morecambe Fc <3

JEVONS! I'd prefer Dannys pace, crosses, and the ability to score goals now and then rather than Jevons lack of determination!
JIMBOS BARMY ARMY!
Peckishparrish13

Postby Shropshire-Shrimp » Fri May 13, 2011 6:27 pm

Trust me, you don't want either. Zola is lazy and only plays in Autumn and Spring, goes missing in the cold, and Grant is a waste of space: plays once a month at most. Also, wages will be big thingh for them - Crewe let 'em go because of the wages they're on.

With Zola too, he's going to Burton, work permit permitting - on loan with them since January (2 months "injured") with the intent of signing.
Shropshire-Shrimp

Postby shrimper » Fri May 13, 2011 6:47 pm

Our new manager will only bring in players who will work hard and give their all every game.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby heysham_mfc » Fri May 13, 2011 6:51 pm

shrimper wrote:Our new manager will only bring in players who will work hard and give their all every game.

Thats another great thing about having Jim as manager if there is a player who is not 100% commited to the club it won't be long before they are shown the door. Jim always gives 100% whenever he plays and he won't accept anything less from his players.
heysham_mfc

Postby HALMA 1983 » Fri May 13, 2011 6:54 pm

Forget Zola

He's not what this club's looking for or needs
HALMA 1983

Return to General Discussion