RedRedwine and others

Re: RedRedwine and others

Postby Bare Ben » Tue May 10, 2011 1:18 am

I never thought for one minute I would have to explain my facebook comments on here, but here goes. If you "read it properly" as you put it, you will see i was originally laughing at the idea of a kite club, hilariously posted by my mate sammy h, hence the response "Hahahahahaha". My second comment, "I am in tears" is placed immediately after RedRedWines comment "How about Morecambe And District Kite And Tins Society. Or MAD KATS for short?". I would love to know how that constitutes bullying. I didn't comment on anything I didn't understand, I had no idea that "others put together a group of kite flyers to take the piss out of the supporters club". I don't actually have an opinion on the supporters club, but I do respect the members of it, that's why you will see through my posts I have said very little about any of it and I believe they are far better people than the one's I hold responsible for Sammy's departure. I just want to eat my cookie dough mountain in peace, yes, wow, all I have to do is say 'you're the scum of lancashire' to remind everyone of the last time Posh has wrongly accused me of something :roll: .
Bare Ben

Postby George Dawes » Tue May 10, 2011 5:21 am

now the Football as finished Silly season as started going to be a long summer :lol:
George Dawes

Postby ezz » Tue May 10, 2011 6:43 am

It's always silly season on here, if only we had crooksys intellect :D
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby Posh » Tue May 10, 2011 6:52 am

Bare Ben wrote:I never thought for one minute I would have to explain my facebook comments on here, but here goes. If you "read it properly" as you put it, you will see i was originally laughing at the idea of a kite club, hilariously posted by my mate sammy h, hence the response "Hahahahahaha". My second comment, "I am in tears" is placed immediately after RedRedWines comment "How about Morecambe And District Kite And Tins Society. Or MAD KATS for short?". I would love to know how that constitutes bullying. I didn't comment on anything I didn't understand, I had no idea that "others put together a group of kite flyers to take the piss out of the supporters club". I don't actually have an opinion on the supporters club, but I do respect the members of it, that's why you will see through my posts I have said very little about any of it and I believe they are far better people than the one's I hold responsible for Sammy's departure. I just want to eat my cookie dough mountain in peace, yes, wow, all I have to do is say 'you're the scum of lancashire' to remind everyone of the last time Posh has wrongly accused me of something :roll: .

This is getting ridiculous. Apologies I've misunderstood anything but Ben you've been banned on from Shrimpsvoices at least once and are not somehow whiter than white. Whether you're responsible individually, collectively or it's just friends there have been collective or individual abuse of several individuals. I've had enough and I know Keith has too.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby Posh » Tue May 10, 2011 7:01 am

Optimist wrote:The moderation on this forum is a complete joke

If you don't like it f*** off and setup you're own messageboard. We've dealt with hundreds of complaints, the police, personal abuse, drunks let loose, libel and more. We even get calls from the club, individuals and loads of criticism. Yet you've got the audacity to moan and complain.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Previous

Return to General Discussion