RedRedwine and others

RedRedwine and others

Postby Keith » Mon May 09, 2011 1:59 pm

RedRedWine's appalling bullying is 'on hold' at very best. He 'may' be reprieved if he can convince me that he can actually behave in a reasonable & civilised manner. Or he can just stick to Facebook for his petty sniping and pathetic bullying.

There are others who are sailing very close to the wind and are likely to be joining him very soon. The complaints received are so frequently referring to the same group of people that I've been advised to just dump them too, for the good of the board. A comment has even been passed today with regard to this clique, that some people have stopped posting because they are frightened of being turned upon by them. After discussion with other mods, I've decided enough is enough.

I would point out that while simply re-registering is possible, I don't get many legitimate registrations now, and the registrant needs to e-mail me before activation. While it can (possibly will) occur, it would be easier to just behave in a reasonable manner.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Re: RedRedwine and others

Postby HALMA 1983 » Mon May 09, 2011 2:23 pm

I was going to enjoy a glass of red red wine tonight whilst listening to a song of the same title but have been called into work instead......................I raise my glass and tip my hat to you Keith for all your efforts and extreme patience as goes this board.
HALMA 1983

Postby Bare Ben » Mon May 09, 2011 8:06 pm

I don't understand this, isn't it a bit ott or am i missing something? I and I think a few others are at a loss as to what was wrong or what happened to the MAD KATS thread, what's wrong with kite flying?????? :? .

Keith wrote: A comment has even been passed today with regard to this clique, that some people have stopped posting because they are frightened of being turned upon by them. .

I don't believe there is any clique on here and I suspect the people who are "frightened" of "being turned upon" (how ridiculous) are the very same people who "turned on" and hounded out the greatest management team in our history.
Bare Ben

Postby Harry » Mon May 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Edit: Someone else who is planning to spend summer on Facebook and not Shrimpsvoices?
Harry

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon May 09, 2011 8:16 pm

Harry wrote:
Quote removed.

Why chuck fuel on the fire......... :?:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby MfcChris » Mon May 09, 2011 8:23 pm

At least they are off my case now. Sammy H for manager.
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby Keith » Mon May 09, 2011 8:23 pm

shrimpnsave wrote:
Harry wrote:
Quote removed.

Because some people don't know when to stop? I don't care what people think of certain people but they can keep it somewhere else, not in here.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

Keith
Site Admin

Postby chrise27007mk2 » Mon May 09, 2011 8:24 pm

shrimpnsave wrote:
Harry wrote:
Quote removed.

Some people just take things far too seriously. :roll:
chrise27007mk2

Postby Keith » Mon May 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Bare Ben wrote:I don't understand this, isn't it a bit ott or am i missing something? I and I think a few others are at a loss as to what was wrong or what happened to the MAD KATS thread, what's wrong with kite flying??????

Either you are genuinely missing something, in which case just accept that there was a nasty under-current and leave it, or you do know that it was aimed entirely at an individual, in which case you are part of a group who are taking the piss out of an individual, which is my definition of 'bullying'. You've currently got the benefit of the doubt... just!

Keith
Site Admin

Postby Bare Ben » Mon May 09, 2011 8:34 pm

Keith wrote:
Bare Ben wrote:I don't understand this, isn't it a bit ott or am i missing something? I and I think a few others are at a loss as to what was wrong or what happened to the MAD KATS thread, what's wrong with kite flying??????

Either you are genuinely missing something, in which case just accept that there was a nasty under-current and leave it, or you do know that it was aimed entirely at an individual, in which case you are part of a group who are taking the piss out of an individual, which is my definition of 'bullying'. You've currently got the benefit of the doubt... just!

Genuinely wasn't aware of that Keith, it just seemed like everybody was up for flying kites :oops:
Bare Ben

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon May 09, 2011 8:35 pm

I hope we can play coventry again very soon......
shrimpnsave

Postby Sammy h » Mon May 09, 2011 9:19 pm

We will have the last laugh when we post the pictures up of us flying kites and drinking tins. Perhaps maybe we can keep a thread pm here to get more members.

For now we stick to Facebook!
Sammy h

Postby Posh » Mon May 09, 2011 9:23 pm

Bare Ben wrote:
Keith wrote:
Bare Ben wrote:Genuinely wasn't aware of that Keith, it just seemed like everybody was up for flying kites :oops:

And the thread on someone's Facebook wall proves entirely otherwise.

Piss-taker extraordinaire.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby Sammy h » Mon May 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Name and shame Michael! Namehams shame...
Sammy h

Postby chrise27007mk2 » Mon May 09, 2011 9:32 pm

Deary me.
chrise27007mk2

Postby Bare Ben » Mon May 09, 2011 9:37 pm

Posh wrote:
Bare Ben wrote:Genuinely wasn't aware of that Keith, it just seemed like everybody was up for flying kites :oops:

And the thread on someone's Facebook wall proves entirely otherwise.

Piss-taker extraordinaire.

You've lost me.
Bare Ben

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon May 09, 2011 9:39 pm

posh,may i say you are as bad as the rest of them....ignore there posts unless they have anything to offer but dribble..................

coventry rules ;)
shrimpnsave

Postby Joel Ninety » Mon May 09, 2011 9:54 pm

By the sounds of it Keith, you get loads of complaints about pretty much every thread. I genuinely think you do a good job of keeping this board tidy (and it is a mostly thankless task I am sure), but some people just seem to get precious about innocuous topics and posts. The complainers should be grateful they don't have to read some of the other team forums on the internet, what with all the fruity language and discussions that go on. Shrimpsvoices is one of the tamest boards I have read. Be happy you don't all have to go on a Bradford forum, for example, and take in all the inane drivel their fans come out with.

I didn't realise there was bullying of any sort going on in the MAD KATZ topic. I thought it was a jokey thread about flying kites and drinking, with some tongue-in-cheek digs at the supporters club in a similar vein to the SVs Golden Lion Monty Python video that was posted.
Joel Ninety

Postby ezz » Mon May 09, 2011 10:00 pm

The only reason they complain is because they have no idea what some threads are on about and they cant stand not being in on a joke. So they complain, and then they complain about the manager and then they complain about the board and then they complain about people complaining.
There's hardly any bullying on here, its all a load of bollocks to get certain posts removed from certain posters. Why should we be punished because we know each other and like to have a joke on an INTERNET FORUM!!!
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby ockers » Mon May 09, 2011 10:02 pm

Joel Ninety wrote:By the sounds of it Keith, you get loads of complaints about pretty much every thread. I genuinely think you do a good job of keeping this board tidy (and it is a mostly thankless task I am sure), but some people just seem to get precious about innocuous topics and posts. The complainers should be grateful they don't have to read some of the other team forums on the internet, what with all the fruity language and discussions that go on. Shrimpsvoices is one of the tamest boards I have read. Be happy you don't all have to go on a Bradford forum, for example, and take in all the inane drivel their fans come out with.

I didn't realise there was bullying of any sort going on in the MAD KATZ topic. I thought it was a jokey thread about flying kites and drinking, with some tongue-in-cheek digs at the supporters club in a similar vein to the SVs Golden Lion Monty Python video that was posted.

same for me i just thought it was some daft thread on kites and a scit on the supporters club as we saw on the lads video
apologies Sean
ockers

Postby Joel Ninety » Mon May 09, 2011 10:07 pm

This is basically the ONLY Morecambe area forum. I don't want to come on here and think that all that's happened to the town since I moved out was a military take over by Sergeant Buzzkill and his Fun-Sapping Centurions (not the very-recently-invented-for-lols 1970s Pub Rock band of the same name).

If that's the way its going we may as well all be in France.
Joel Ninety

Postby Shrimp Ram » Mon May 09, 2011 10:11 pm

Well done Keith ! I also think swearing should be removed also ! Keep up the great work :D
Not everything's Black and White but it help's - COYR !!!!!!
Shrimp Ram

Postby Keith » Mon May 09, 2011 10:17 pm

Joel Ninety wrote:I didn't realise there was bullying of any sort going on in the MAD KATZ topic. I thought it was a jokey thread about flying kites and drinking, with some tongue-in-cheek digs at the supporters club in a similar vein to the SVs Golden Lion Monty Python video that was posted.

Just to clarify...

A very 'below the belt', personal comment was made by RedRedWine. He then made the 'kites' thread in which more veiled references to the same person. It was personal and not just aimed at the 'Fans Club'. I contacted RRW and told him his comment had crossed the line. Instead of backing off, RRW decided to have another dig. I know some people missed the connection, so thought it was just a bit of fun.

Time to let it go folks.

Keith
Site Admin

Postby Sammy h » Mon May 09, 2011 10:19 pm

ezz wrote:The only reason they complain is because they have no idea what some threads are on about and they cant stand not being in on a joke. So they complain, and then they complain about the manager and then they complain about the board and then they complain about people complaining.
There's hardly any bullying on here, its all a load of bollocks to get certain posts removed from certain posters. Why should we be punished because we know each other and like to have a joke on an INTERNET FORUM!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sammy h

Postby shrimper » Mon May 09, 2011 10:21 pm

Keith wrote:
Joel Ninety wrote:I didn't realise there was bullying of any sort going on in the MAD KATZ topic. I thought it was a jokey thread about flying kites and drinking, with some tongue-in-cheek digs at the supporters club in a similar vein to the SVs Golden Lion Monty Python video that was posted.

Just to clarify...

A very 'below the belt', personal comment was made by RedRedWine. He then made the 'kites' thread in which more veiled references to the same person. It was personal and not just aimed at the 'Fans Club'. I contacted RRW and told him his comment had crossed the line. Instead of backing off, RRW decided to have another dig. I know some people missed the connection, so thought it was just a bit of fun.

Time to let it go folks.

:o

No! Hold onto it or it'll just fly off and get stuck in a tree - or interfere with low-flying aircraft.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Next

Return to General Discussion