Drama in C(C) block!

Re: Drama in C(C) block!

Postby AlphaShrimp » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:56 pm

I'm sure playing in a better team will have a large effect on stanners playing better, plus if you thought our delivery was bad......Hereford hae the worst corner routine i've seen in professional football!
AlphaShrimp

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:15 pm

The said 'taxi driver' as always been quite vocal in his views.

Not going to name him but his dad played for Morecambe.
heysham_mfc

Postby ezz » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Whoever it was i'd love for Sammy to turn around and call him into the dug-out, tell him to take over for the rest of the match.....watch him shrink in his shoes and sit back down.
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby ezz » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Wont happen though unfortunately
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby NeilG » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:42 pm

Think Sammy was venting his spleen at both aforementioned individuals and personally I don't blame him because week after week they are critical of the management and the tactics and bark at the errors of players. How this can be classed as supporting the team I will never know. Have to confess I really really enjoyed watching the big man squirming and found it highly amusing that he couldn't bring himself to even look at Sammy when he was sending some grief back at him. Quality entertainment :lol:
NeilG

Postby Christies Child » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:59 am

NeilG wrote:Think Sammy was venting his spleen at both aforementioned individuals and personally I don't blame him because week after week they are critical of the management and the tactics and bark at the errors of players. How this can be classed as supporting the team I will never know. Have to confess I really really enjoyed watching the big man squirming and found it highly amusing that he couldn't bring himself to even look at Sammy when he was sending some grief back at him. Quality entertainment :lol:

....you conveniently miss out the number of times during a game that I stand up and applaud the actions of our players when they frequently do something well.

Maybe those who resorted to booing when the manager made a substitution yesterday would have the balls to come onto SV's and explain their actions. But of course that would be too much to expect.

As for Sammy giving me and Taxi Driver some grief, no problem. He's perfectly entitled to do so. Just as we have a right to be critical of some of the tactics. At the end of the day we ALL (especially the manager) want success for our team, it's just that some of us (including Sammy Mc) express our passion openly, which it would appear from the constant criticism on SV's is wrong. Well sorry, but I'm not going to change and I wouldn't expect or want others to change either, including those who are critical of me and others!
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Sharpy » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:38 am

Christies Child wrote:have the balls to come onto SV's and explain their actions.

so SV's is the place you must verify your opinion in order for it to be classified?

the amount of garbage you spout out is unbelievable, coupled with a hissy fit every bloody day! do you have nothing better to do than moan about everyone else's opinions?

on a side note for the mods, i thought bold typing had been outlawed for being "too shouty"? lets not have one rule for the guy you don't like and another for everyone else eh.
Morecambe and District Kite and Tins Society. Official Kite Owner
Sharpy

Postby Pobble » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:46 am

Christies Child wrote:
NeilG wrote:Think Sammy was venting his spleen at both aforementioned individuals and personally I don't blame him because week after week they are critical of the management and the tactics and bark at the errors of players. How this can be classed as supporting the team I will never know. Have to confess I really really enjoyed watching the big man squirming and found it highly amusing that he couldn't bring himself to even look at Sammy when he was sending some grief back at him. Quality entertainment :lol:

....you conveniently miss out the number of times during a game that I stand up and applaud the actions of our players when they frequently do something well.

Maybe those who resorted to booing when the manager made a substitution yesterday would have the balls to come onto SV's and explain their actions. But of course that would be too much to expect.

As for Sammy giving me and Taxi Driver some grief, no problem. He's perfectly entitled to do so. Just as we have a right to be critical of some of the tactics. At the end of the day we ALL (especially the manager) want success for our team, it's just that some of us (including Sammy Mc) express our passion openly, which it would appear from the constant criticism on SV's is wrong. Well sorry, but I'm not going to change and I wouldn't expect or want others to change either, including those who are critical of me and others!

I think everything CC writes is perfectly correct. I think Sammy is wonderful, the team are playing Premiership fooball and Capaldi should be captain for the last match against Northampton
Pobble

Postby ezz » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:22 am

Pobble wrote:
Christies Child wrote:

I think everything CC writes is perfectly correct. I think ezz is wonderful, the team are playing Premiership fooball at the moment thanks to good management and Capaldi should be sent to prison for robbing us his wages and should have tomatoes thrown at him for the last match against Northampton

What pobble said^
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby Sharpy » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:49 pm

ezz wrote:
Pobble wrote:
I think everything CC writes is perfectly correct. I think ezz is wonderful, the team are playing Premiership fooball at the moment thanks to good management and Capaldi should be sent to prison for robbing us his wages and should have tomatoes thrown at him for the last match against Northampton

What pobble said^

If it makes CC shut up then count me in too!
Morecambe and District Kite and Tins Society. Official Kite Owner
Sharpy

Postby Little Shrimp » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:51 pm

ezz wrote:Whoever it was i'd love for Sammy to turn around and call him into the dug-out, tell him to take over for the rest of the match.....watch him shrink in his shoes and sit back down.

I wouldn't mind giving that a try :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:
Little Shrimp

Postby NeilG » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:31 pm

Sit a few rows in front of you and prefer to watch the game, only reason I looked over my shoulder ( with everyone else ) was because Sammy was pointing at you, it was well funny :D can't be easy for him knowing that there is a football genius in the stand :lol:
NeilG

Previous

Return to General Discussion