Drama in C(C) block!

Drama in C(C) block!

Postby Sammy h » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:05 pm

What was going on just before we scored? Looks like a certain fan and Mr Mcilroy were exchanging some pleasant words?

Also a little bit of going on in the MBW from a certain few!

IN SAMMY WE TRUST!!! MFC

EDIT - Love it Marky :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Sammy h on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sammy h

Re: Drama in C block!

Postby Morectalk » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:11 pm

Sammy h wrote:

IN SAMMY WE TRUST!!! MFC

Dur ok ?! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Morectalk

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:13 pm

Drama in CC Block more like
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:15 pm

Isnt it that taxi driver? There was a previous bust up at Accy. I think he has a bit too much to say for himself! Also after the goal Sammy seemed keen to have another go :lol:
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby Little Shrimp » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:16 pm

That taxi driver works around the area I live............. :shock:
Little Shrimp

Re: Drama in C(C) block!

Postby Wild Bill » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Who is the legendary Morecambe taxi driver? Does he post on here? Thought it was a bit odd that they were having an argument as we scored!
Wild Bill

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:15 pm

Wild Bill wrote:Who is the legendary Morecambe taxi driver? Does he post on here? Thought it was a bit odd that they were having an argument as we scored!

I think it was Sammy saying 'I told you so.' All very petty and stupid if you ask me.
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Little Shrimp wrote:That taxi driver works around the area I live............. :shock:

name that taxi driver :?:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:35 pm

I suspect the mods wont allow anyone to be named.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:40 pm

Heysham_Shrimp wrote:I suspect the mods wont allow anyone to be named.

can if youre quick..no mods on at the moment ;)
shrimpnsave

Postby outsider » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Fred Coach?
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby Sammy h » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Would PM you, but your profile does not allow it MPH.
Sammy h

Postby dazza » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:12 pm

sammys comments wernt aimed at a taxi driver they were aimed at someone else
if he had anything about him he would say it was me and for what reason,,,,,
and stop people thinking its john the taxi when it wasnt..........
****dazza****
dazza

Postby George Dawes » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:19 pm

dazza wrote:sammys comments wernt aimed at a taxi driver they were aimed at someone else
if he had anything about him he would say it was me and for what reason,,,,,
and stop people thinking its john the taxi when it wasnt..........

to be right there is 2/3 season ticket holders who are vocal in that part of C1 who wind Sammy up.
George Dawes

Postby Christies Child » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:39 pm

I had a go about the poor quality of corners that time after time went flying past the far post without any chance of being converted UNTIL of course the one that was somehow knocked back into the box causing a proper melee in the Bulls box until Will finally knocked the ball into the net.

Those in front of me in block C turned and looked at me and started to laugh. Must say I say the funny side of it. But also have to add that a number agreed with me.

Our corner routine needs some variety and that was my point. Too often corner balls are hit too long.

I was not aware that the manager had turned and made a comment, but it could just as well have been directed in my way as that of 'taxi driver' who was also quite loud in his dissatisfaction of the way we were playing.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Seasider9601 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:41 pm

Changing the angle slightly, I wonder what that Hereford lad was thrown out of the away end for ??!!!!
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Harry » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:42 pm

Christies Child wrote: 'taxi driver' who was also quite loud in his dissatisfaction of the way we were playing.

Makes a change...
Harry

Postby outsider » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:44 pm

Seasider9601 wrote:Changing the angle slightly, I wonder what that Hereford lad was thrown out of the away end for ??!!!!

Vandalism of a sign, told off by own fans and started arguing amongst themselves is what i heard :lol: :lol: :lol:
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:47 pm

Thas more excitement on svs than on the pitch........................
shrimpnsave

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:57 pm

Christies Child wrote:I had a go about the poor quality of corners that time after time went flying past the far post without any chance of being converted UNTIL of course the one that was somehow knocked back into the box causing a proper melee in the Bulls box until Will finally knocked the ball into the net.

Those in front of me in block C turned and looked at me and started to laugh. Must say I say the funny side of it. But also have to add that a number agreed with me.

Our corner routine needs some variety and that was my point. Too often corner balls are hit too long.

I was not aware that the manager had turned and made a comment, but it could just as well have been directed in my way as that of 'taxi driver' who was also quite loud in his dissatisfaction of the way we were playing.

There has hardly been a decent corner or dead-ball delivery since Stanners was sent to the English Riviera.
Interesting that in his interview on the Torquay website , Stanners was covering all bases with regard to signing a contract for them. He said it would depend on which division the Gulls are in. If there is a change of manager here don't rule out the return of Stanners :D :D
IMHO if we had Stanners in the team for the last 3 months then we would be nearer the play-offs than the relegation zone.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby Ego Tripping » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Why has everybody forgot that stanners was playing poorly for us before he left? He had a shocker away at Hereford and was stood on the halfway line for their first goal. I'm a big fan of stanners but he was not great this season for us (would still have him back though if he was back on form).
Ego Tripping

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:09 pm

Ego Tripping wrote:Why has everybody forgot that stanners was playing poorly for us before he left? He had a shocker away at Hereford and was stood on the halfway line for their first goal. I'm a big fan of stanners but he was not great this season for us (would still have him back though if he was back on form).

he his back on form because he has left mfc and sammy mac ;)
shrimpnsave

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:23 pm

Ego Tripping wrote:Why has everybody forgot that stanners was playing poorly for us before he left? He had a shocker away at Hereford and was stood on the halfway line for their first goal. I'm a big fan of stanners but he was not great this season for us (would still have him back though if he was back on form).

to be fair Stanners wasn't the only player who played poorly in the games at Hereford and Stevenage but he was singled out to send to Torquay. Ok Sammy had arranged a swap Stanners for Nicky Wroe but once Wroe changed his mind over signing for us and went to Salop instead then Sammy should have held onto Stanners.
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Sammy had arranged a swap Stanners for Nicky Wroe but once Wroe changed his mind

haha you are so gullible..........................
shrimpnsave

Postby Caged Lion » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:49 pm

It must be absolutely miserable for Sammy to have 'Morecambe' fans moaning and bellyaching during games. What is the point? The manager is perfectly capable of seeing what is happening on the pitch and was working hard, along with Lils, throughout the game today to get it right. Anyone who thinks they can do better ought to apply for the job and let Sammy sit behind them in the stand.

Our management team need support during the game, and if Sammy feels the need to let rip the way he did today he must be mightily sick of the comments being hurled in his direction.

If folk want to abuse him, there is a simple solution, go and sit with the away fans where it is more acceptable and there will be plenty of others ready to join in.

We have had it with Cell Block C. We are going back behind the goal next season to help the singers who at least try game after game to support the team. It seems much more relevant to be amongst passionate and optimistic supporters instead of moaning detractors.

Perhaps a dugout roof would be a good idea.
Caged Lion

Next

Return to General Discussion