Hereford predictions

Hereford predictions

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:56 am

Very tense afternoon again....A point will probably suit both teams especially if both Northampton and Barnet get beat !!!!

I am going for Morecambe 1 Hereford 1 Att 1700
Blackpool Shrimp

Re: Hereford predictions

Postby parkyboy » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:08 am

Could depend on who the 2 strikers are , also on how Jim copes against pacey Hereford strikers , Jevons and Carleton could give us a 21 victory
parkyboy

Postby Little Shrimp » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:41 am

Agree with you parkyboy. If you have Drummond sitting in front of the defence again, he can help break down attacks on the floor, giving Jimbo a bit of help.
Little Shrimp

Postby seasonsinthesun » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:42 am

Because we are not mathematically safe, it's another nervy afternoon at the Globby.
Without Parrish at the back, I feel that Roche will have to play another "blinder" and McCready will need to be at his best.
I think we can just about get a draw which might see us still in League 2 next season, but don't listen to all the people who say we are safe, because we're not quite there yet!
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby Christies Child » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:17 am

seasonsinthesun wrote:Because we are not mathematically safe, it's another nervy afternoon at the Globby.
Without Parrish at the back, I feel that Roche will have to play another "blinder" and McCready will need to be at his best.
I think we can just about get a draw which might see us still in League 2 next season, but don't listen to all the people who say we are safe, because we're not quite there yet!

I've still got this horrible feeling it's going to come down to the last home game v Northampton as to which of us goes into the Conf...just hope the lads prove me wrong this afternoon. 3 points and we're safe.

:?: :?: :?:

No doubt somebody will prove that it's mathematically impossible for us to go down.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby outsider » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:21 am

3-1 shrimps, No nerves or twitchyness or this will be transferred onto the pitch and the players will feel it, An early goal inside the 1st 10 mins, the MBW singing from the off, a good day for all in the sun :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby seasonsinthesun » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:25 am

Perhaps Mark S can ease the tension (or not) by keeping us updated at half time and indeed full time with the Barnet, Northampton, Cheltenham, Bratford, Burton scores.
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby Little Shrimp » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:26 am

Christies Child wrote:
seasonsinthesun wrote:Because we are not mathematically safe, it's another nervy afternoon at the Globby.

I've still got this horrible feeling it's going to come down to the last home game v Northampton as to which of us goes into the Conf...just hope the lads prove me wrong this afternoon. 3 points and we're safe.

No doubt somebody will prove that it's mathematically impossible for us to go down.

If we win today and either Barnet or Northampton lose, we are mathematically safe. If we draw and Barnet lose, we are mathematically safe. If we win, Barnet win and Northampton lose, we are mathetically safe. If we lose and Barnet win, the tide of deep brown sticky stuff would be coming in quite rapidly.
Little Shrimp

Postby Christies Child » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:33 am

Little Shrimp wrote:
Christies Child wrote:

If we win today and either Barnet or Northampton lose, we are mathematically safe. If we draw and Barnet lose, we are mathematically safe. If we win, Barnet win and Northampton lose, we are mathetically safe. If we lose and Barnet win, the tide of deep brown sticky stuff would be coming in quite rapidly.

......whilst at t'other end, if Stanley don't beat the Shrews today, they'll be confined to (possibly) only the play offs...shame! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby seasonsinthesun » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:36 am

What I would love to see is Accrington get into the play offs....then lose their semi-final first leg by ..say 6-0!!!!! Then they would know how it feels..... :cry:
seasonsinthesun

Postby Little Shrimp » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:37 am

seasonsinthesun wrote:What I would love to see is Accrington get into the play offs....then lose their semi-final first leg by ..say 6-0!!!!! Then they would know how it feels..... :cry:

Then they can't mock us :D !
Little Shrimp

Postby seasonsinthesun » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:42 am

Worst scenario today is that we lose and both Barnet and Northampton win!! :( :o :roll:
seasonsinthesun

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:47 am

Christies Child wrote:

Providing Barnet lose one of their last 3 games (they are away to Accy next Saturday) then we would have to lose all our 3 remaining matches by about 2 goal margins for us to be dragged into it.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby outsider » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:50 am

WE WILL NOT GO DOWN
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby George Dawes » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:51 am

i have a feeling it will be a case of who wants it more with the two teams and the poor home form to go with it

sorry 1 - 2 :(
George Dawes

Postby Wild Bill » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:54 am

Are people seriously worried about us going down? :o Even if we lose all three of our remaining games (highly unlikely) and Barnet win all of theirs (Even more unlikely) there are seven teams between us and them. Lets relax, grab three points and enjoy being comfortably lower mid table!

2.1 win today with around 2300 enjoying the spring sunshine!
Wild Bill

Postby Loglayer » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:40 am

We are not safe yet, I hope we will be after today then we can forget this lousy season and start again next season with some better players picked and signed by a new manager...
Morecambe 3- 1 Hereford.
Attendance 2230.
Loglayer

Return to General Discussion