O/T Crewe players abused

O/T Crewe players abused

Postby Bare Ben » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:36 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/crewe_alexandra/9465837.stm

Interesting read this, for anyone who would consider doing it to our players. Thankfully there isn't many who would.
Bare Ben

Re: O/T Crewe players abused

Postby Sammy h » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:47 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CHOMP!!!!!!!!
Sammy h

Postby Bare Ben » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:50 pm

:?: :?: :?: :?:

People don't abuse and boo our players to wind me up? :?
Bare Ben

Postby Sammy h » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:53 pm

We can have this argument 1000 times Ben, this isn't the place to do it, we settled it yesterday end of.
Sammy h

Postby Bare Ben » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:04 pm

Sammy h wrote:We can have this argument 1000 times Ben, this isn't the place to do it, we settled it yesterday end of.

What argument? :? I'm not arguing with anyone. Without naming names, there was a tosser behind me shouting crap at players and another booed a player off the pitch. IMO that is unacceptable and with this article I am revealing to my fellow shrimpvoice the effect that abuse has on players.
Bare Ben

Postby CASS » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:32 pm

Bare Ben wrote:
Sammy h wrote:We can have this argument 1000 times Ben, this isn't the place to do it, we settled it yesterday end of.

What argument? :? I'm not arguing with anyone. Without naming names, there was a tosser behind me shouting crap at players and another booed a player off the pitch. IMO that is unacceptable and with this article I am revealing to my fellow shrimpvoice the effect that abuse has on players.

I agree Ben,but is it any worse than some of the crap we read on here with regard to players.
Young Cowps has had some negative things said about him ...But knowing the family he will just kick on ..I know we are all "Managers" and we have our opinions but Booing and slagging off on here in particular young lads doesn't blow my skirt up.....
http://nbutalad.blogspot.com/
Reflections of a grand l'al spot.
CASS

Postby Bare Ben » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:16 pm

CASS wrote:
Bare Ben wrote:

I agree Ben,but is it any worse than some of the crap we read on here with regard to players.
Young Cowps has had some negative things said about him ...But knowing the family he will just kick on ..I know we are all "Managers" and we have our opinions but Booing and slagging off on here in particular young lads doesn't blow my skirt up.....

Fair enough, although it's when it gets personal that I become annoyed, the people that winge and whine will always winge and whine, but when it's targetting individuals that's when it's wrong. I know what you mean about Cowperthwaite, im sick of CC continually berating his performances, especially when he has for large parts been very good. 8-)
Bare Ben

Postby Christies Child » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:21 pm

Fair enough, although it's when it gets personal that I become annoyed, the people that winge and whine will always winge and whine, but when it's targetting individuals that's when it's wrong. I know what you mean about Cowperthwaite, im sick of CC continually berating his performances, especially when he has for large parts been very good. 8-)[/quote]

What the f*** you on about..idiot?

Show me where I've berated Cowps. In fact quite the opposite. It was I who first sang the guys praises and he's lived up to my praise of him.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Bare Ben » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:23 pm

Christies Child wrote:What the f*** you on about..idiot?

Show me where I've berated Cowps. In fact quite the opposite. It was I who first sang the guys praises and he's lived up to my praise of him.

Bare Ben

Return to General Discussion