Re: away fans

Postby Seasider9601 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:36 pm

Seconded. Well done to all !

:D
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby marky No.1 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:29 pm

Does the away attendance include the home nobthat sat in our end then got ejected? I thought Superman had returned from Krypton :lol:
What a crap away day, can't believe we've been dragged down here for the weekend
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby outsider » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:33 pm

Just back, great day, Thank god we have Barry.
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby Andy » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:55 pm

Cheer up Mark, you should have stopped off in Thanet !. I refused to pay the £23 that was originally the entrance fee + about 10 quid fuel to paint my fence !!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
Back on the spanners
Andy

Postby marky No.1 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:58 pm

I did mention somewhere the importance of BR. So in my reckoning today was it 5, 6 or 7 in the sunshine?

Andy I am happy. You really need to understand my northern humour. St Albans seems to have a problem with it as well :lol: :lol:
marky No.1

Postby Andy » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:41 am

I do understand your sense of humour Marky, maybe I've been down here tooooooooooo long ! :lol:
These southern shits still haven't sussed me out yet ! ;)
Back on the spanners
Andy

Postby outsider » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:58 am

From Gill's fans

Must have cost a small fortune for the minibus, 2 taxis and a tandam that they used to get here today. Even more if they used the M6 toll road both ways!

Cheeky sod we took 3 :lol: :lol:

They were louder than the Gills support for the majority of the game. Fair play to them.

Aint we always?

how many was there, from where i was sitting i could not see the away fans, well i saw a ladyboy at 1 point jumping up and down in there end

Picture to follow? ;)
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby CASS » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:44 pm

scalehallshrimp wrote:68 of ours at gillingham today,well done to you all and a great point

72 inc us 4 !! We had lunch there which was a bit weird and no where near as good as the Globe.
Had a chat to Hessenthaler who seems a decent bloke. He auctioned a signed shirt and made £200 for some kids charity. He mentioned he was running the London Marathon today so I gave him a stick of Morecambe Rock to suck on whilst running.Decent view of the game from the main stand good service at half time from the bar staff. One concern was the stewarding in the home end,after Bazz got booked one or two thickoids kept jumping out of there seats and ran behind and hurled abuse....Whilst the Stewards looked on....On the way down we called in at a service station at the end of the M40 which was full to bursting of Mancs of both persuasions,maybe 20 coach loads some of whom had made significant inroads in to bottles of "Sprite" topped up with Vodka.Bearing in mind that this was 09.15 makes you wonder what a state they would be in by the time the match started.On the way back this morning we stopped at another service area on the M40 this time Bowton and Stoke fans where present and the situation was even worse...The gents was seriously busy so some fans decided that they would invade the ladies,others chose the al fresco option the blokes that is.
http://nbutalad.blogspot.com/
Reflections of a grand l'al spot.
CASS

Postby Christies Child » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:16 pm

CASS wrote:
scalehallshrimp wrote:68 of ours at gillingham today,well done to you all and a great point

72 inc us 4 !! We had lunch there which was a bit weird and no where near as good as the Globe.
Had a chat to Hessenthaler who seems a decent bloke. He auctioned a signed shirt and made £200 for some kids charity. He mentioned he was running the London Marathon today so I gave him a stick of Morecambe Rock to suck on whilst running.Decent view of the game from the main stand good service at half time from the bar staff. One concern was the stewarding in the home end,after Bazz got booked one or two thickoids kept jumping out of there seats and ran behind and hurled abuse....Whilst the Stewards looked on....On the way down we called in at a service station at the end of the M40 which was full to bursting of Mancs of both persuasions,maybe 20 coach loads some of whom had made significant inroads in to bottles of "Sprite" topped up with Vodka.Bearing in mind that this was 09.15 makes you wonder what a state they would be in by the time the match started.On the way back this morning we stopped at another service area on the M40 this time Bowton and Stoke fans where present and the situation was even worse...The gents was seriously busy so some fans decided that they would invade the ladies,others chose the al fresco option the blokes that is.

A typical 'luxury' weekend away then Cass. ;)
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby CASS » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:16 pm

Christies Child wrote:
CASS wrote:

A typical 'luxury' weekend away then Cass. ;)

Quite...I could gossip about 2 of our number ...But best not ;) .
http://nbutalad.blogspot.com/
Reflections of a grand l'al spot.
CASS

Postby morecambe mick » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:46 pm

marky No.1 wrote:Does the away attendance include the home nobthat sat in our end then got ejected? I thought Superman had returned from Krypton :lol:
What a crap away day, can't believe we've been dragged down here for the weekend

Really :?: :o

May I remind you..... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH3QNSsWoeg&NR=1

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great weekend with good friends.
morecambe mick

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:43 pm

morecambe mick wrote:Great weekend with good friends.

I could lose a few friends if I post some of these pics. :lol:

Should be able to find some that are broadcastable by tomorrow.

TOP awayday :D Can't remember being awake for so many hours in one day!
marky No.1

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:23 pm

outsider wrote:From Gill's fans

Must have cost a small fortune for the minibus, 2 taxis and a tandam that they used to get here today. Even more if they used the M6 toll road both ways!

Cheeky sod we took 3 :lol: :lol:

They were louder than the Gills support for the majority of the game. Fair play to them.

Aint we always?

how many was there, from where i was sitting i could not see the away fans, well i saw a ladyboy at 1 point jumping up and down in there end

Picture to follow? ;)

You have been spotted so they now know we are watching them, watching us, watching them

http://www.fansonline.net/gillingham/mb ... ?id=130778

"dodgy northern fish smugglers" :o Come and get your peanuts! :lol:
marky No.1

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:23 am

outsider wrote:

Picture to follow? ;)

gillsmushy.JPG

gillsmushy1.JPG
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion