Please stop the ABUSE now.....

Re: Please stop the ABUSE now.....

Postby parceldave » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:06 am

marky wrote:As a seasoned paddock-er, I resent being called an 'old bastard'. The vast majority of people who stand there are perfectly harmless individuals.

Yeh you tell him , and how can he call anybody old and how can we abuse people when we're busy eating. :lol: :lol: :lol:
parceldave

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:27 am

Loyalsupporter wrote:everytime some one in the crowd has a problem with a some one being abusive or negative, they should shout Negative nerd then we should ALL sing "LOYAL SUPPORTERS"

or something to let them know we dont agree with them

put your ideas on a postcard and send em to Keith

That WILL happen in the Main Stand on Saturday :!:

Hopefully it won't be necessary ;)
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby John L » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:12 pm

marky No.1 wrote:
Loyalsupporter wrote:everytime some one in the crowd has a problem with a some one being abusive or negative, they should shout Negative nerd then we should ALL sing "LOYAL SUPPORTERS"

Something like a simple "Sit Down, Shut up!" would be a good start!
John L

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:26 pm

John L wrote:
marky No.1 wrote:

Something like a simple "Sit Down, Shut up!" would be a good start!

You should know by know the Main Standers don't stand up even when asked to! :lol: So Shut up will have to suffice :roll:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Aal » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:28 am

Have read all the comments on this thread again, and think I will just glare at the Paddock whingers. I can do a mean hard stare that says 'You idiot, listen to how daft you sound'

Maybe the silent majority on the Paddock can simply try to be more vocal in their encouragement. I agree that the North stand are fab, but it is the individual comments from the sides that the players and management actually hear.

So let's get behind the team tomoz. :D
Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
Aal

Postby parceldave » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:01 am

Aal wrote:Have read all the comments on this thread again, and think I will just glare at the Paddock whingers. I can do a mean hard stare that says 'You idiot, listen to how daft you sound'

Maybe the silent majority on the Paddock can simply try to be more vocal in their encouragement. I agree that the North stand are fab, but it is the individual comments from the sides that the players and management actually hear.

So let's get behind the team tomoz. :D

Who the f..k was whinging , maybe if the Fab f..king north stand were a bit more vocal they would drown out the noise of the so called individual comments . :o :o . Sorry but i wont be able to get behind the team tomorrow as i will be 35000 ft above them . :) :) . You can txt me the score if you like and hopefully i can pick up some good news when i land . :D :D

Oh and please dont start glaring at next home game till i have had my pie & peas. :D :D :D . Thank you
parceldave

Postby heysham_mfc » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:52 pm

I think all the players should stand and give people in the the paddock a load of abuse before the game tommorow
heysham_mfc

Postby Butty girl » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:34 pm

heysham_mfc wrote:I think all the players should stand and give people in the the paddock a load of abuse before the game tommorow

Who do you think you are to give "people" in the paddock abuse my family and myself have been in there for many years and I can assure you we and many others have never abused any players, yes there are a couple of supposed supporters who would be better staying at home shouting at the telly but they are definitely the minority and as was previously said the worst one is behind the dug out in the main stand and i can tell you the stewards are watching him !
Butty girl

Postby Aal » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:54 pm

Well said, tho I think the previous poster was a bit tongue in cheek.

Are there ever any stewards in the paddock.?

I too don't want me or my boys to hear abuse aimed at anyone (including the ref)

But hey come on positive support required by Sammy and the team tomoz. :D

Butty girl wrote:
heysham_mfc wrote:I think all the players should stand and give people in the the paddock a load of abuse before the game tommorow

Who do you think you are to give "people" in the paddock abuse my family and myself have been in there for many years and I can assure you we and many others have never abused any players, yes there are a couple of supposed supporters who would be better staying at home shouting at the telly but they are definitely the minority and as was previously said the worst one is behind the dug out in the main stand and i can tell you the stewards are watching him !
Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
Aal

Postby wijit » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:13 pm

Butty girl wrote:

You've been in there "for many years" and heard the abuse from others, and yet it never occurred to any of you to either ask the abusers to not do it, or even shout them down by way of more vocal support?
wijit

Postby marky » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:39 pm

Aal wrote:Are there ever any stewards in the paddock.?

Yes, the odd one or two. They stick the older ones in there given there's never likely to be any real trouble (you know, violence and the like. Stuff that really matters).
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby Keith » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:43 am

before we start to turn this into a personal attack on people in the paddock, I'll just remind everyone that the individual involved came on here and apologised. As this is the first home game since that incident, let's aim for unity not divisive acts.

On the basis that this thread has run it's course, time to put it to bed.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussion