TONY CAPALDI APOLOGISES OVER TWITTER ROW - Listen Here....

Re: TONY CAPALDI APOLOGISES OVER TWITTER ROW - Listen Here....

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:30 am

Posh wrote:What do accountants use for contraception?

Their personalities.

I bet you didn't tell that one at the Bradford game! :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby shrimper » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:35 am

RedRedWine wrote: -

"Are you calling me A) a hippy and B) pathetic?"

The hippy thing is a characterisation of posters that align themselves to the political left and take great pleasure in telling us about in with every waking breath. You don't usually get involved with all that rubbish. It's not an insult, just a bit of fun... or meant to be (please refer back to the, don’t take me seriously stuff).

Perhaps pathetic is being a bit harsh I suppose. I'll stop short of that and say that I don't agree with people falling over themselves to accept this rubbish. Sincere or not, foolish or not, retarded or not, he has devalued what the club is all about, and what they are trying to achieve. Even if he was a good player I would have been mortified with some of the things he posted on an open forum accessible by every man and his intelligent dog. The fact that he has proven to be garbage only serves to highlight how stupid this individual is. Having read the comments they weren't a joke, despite what he is rolling out now to save face.

This is the last thing I will say about the matter on here, because people are clearly getting carried away with me having a bit of fun.
:

Okay, so just to summarise...
You've looked back and, though you didn't mean them maliciously, you realise now how I could have been rightfully upset by your comments.

You admit they were out of order and have apologised. That's good enough for me.

I think this was a sincere apology and, on a personal level, it's one I'm happy to accept.

We all say and do things off the cuff without, sometimes, thinking of the consequences.

That's the last thing I'll say on the matter (unless I feel like joining in again, in which case I will - then I'll apologise later).

:shock:
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby jbcshrimp » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:39 pm

this one maybe a little late but I've just listened to the Capaldi interview and didn't think there sounded like too much compasion in the appology. The other thing to remember is the difference in size between MFC and Twitter, having made the comments how many will read and think what they will about the club based on those comments.
jbcshrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:26 am

"Shrimps ace"

Saw the headline and wondered who they were refeerring to :? :? :? :? :?

http://www.lep.co.uk/sport/football/shr ... _1_3257310
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby outsider » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:00 pm

p52 Daily Star "CAP'S TWIT RAP" ;)
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby Duffman » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:13 pm

outsider wrote:p52 Daily Star "CAP'S TWIT RAP" ;)

Daily Star wrote:MORECAMBE’S Tony Capaldi has been disciplined for comments on his Twitter account which labelled Sammy McIlroy’s League Two side “rubbish”.

The former Cardiff player tweeted, “putting on a bit of weight now I’m a pub player.”

And in response to a tweet saying, “Two goals from your throw-ins last weekend – more than Cardiff have scored from corners”, Tony Capaldi replied: “Trust me you would rather be watching Cardiff than that rubbish!”

Capaldi, 29, who has closed his account, said: “I can see why a lot of supporters have been upset.”
Duffman

Postby stevanshrimp » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:57 pm

outsider wrote:p52 Daily Star "CAP'S TWIT RAP" ;)

Should have read "CAP'S TWAT, R.I.P."
I still believe!
stevanshrimp

Previous

Return to General Discussion