AGM

AGM

Postby P/T Indie » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:31 am

Sorry if I have missed this because I was away last week but is there information about the AGM.

All I have seen is a couple of posts from CC about having a reduced playing budget next season and how much we would loose in FL money if we went down.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Re: AGM

Postby Duffman » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:15 am

I believe, allegedly, the wage bill for the year for playing staff is £1.3m with an additional £317k a year for management. :o
Duffman

Postby P/T Indie » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:38 am

:o

Would the management budget just be for the playing side and backroom staff?

Does the Globe Arena come under a seperate company now? and if so do all these extra managers and employees etc come under the Globe Arena or Morecambe FC.

P/T Indie

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:51 am

Duffman wrote:I believe, allegedly, the wage bill for the year for playing staff is £1.3m with an additional £317k a year for management. :o

The wages for playing staff is slightly less than the figure you quote.

I suspect the management salaries will include all managerial wages and not just the first team manager and coach.

For P/T indie the accounts were for the year ended 31 May 2010 which obviously is before the Globe Arena was completed and started trading so next years accounts will show how the business is trading.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:56 am

Bradford City had a £1.9M playing budget for 08/09.

09/10 They actually recorded a profit of £500K but this was down to the sell on clauses from Fabian Delph totalling up to £1M who is now at Villa.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/fo ... _1_3254177

This article also shows how expensive the running costs are of both Bradford and Leeds, with their massive rental payments on their grounds

I don't think any of our profits on players/sell on clauses would fill such a deficit.
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby P/T Indie » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:05 am

Heysham_Shrimp wrote:
Duffman wrote:I believe, allegedly, the wage bill for the year for playing staff is £1.3m with an additional £317k a year for management. :o

The wages for playing staff is slightly less than the figure you quote.
For P/T indie the accounts were for the year ended 31 May 2010 which obviously is before the Globe Arena was completed and started trading so next years accounts will show how the business is trading.

Thanks for that I would guess that this seasons playing budget will be even higher then.

Oh well we will just have to wait another 12 months to see how we are trading now we are at the Globe.

P/T Indie

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:15 am

P/T Indie wrote:Oh well we will just have to wait another 12 months to see how we are trading now we are at the Globe.

The financial year end is 31st May 2011, so you won't have to wait that long.
marky No.1

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:18 am

marky No.1 wrote:
P/T Indie wrote:Oh well we will just have to wait another 12 months to see how we are trading now we are at the Globe.

Yes but the AGM to discuss those accounts will be this time next year :shock: :shock:
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby Dazzer » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:20 am

marky No.1 wrote:

It's a further 9 months before the Club has to file it's accounts though Marky.
Dazzer

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:32 am

Heysham_Shrimp wrote:The financial year end is 31st May 2011, so you won't have to wait that long.

It's a further 9 months before the Club has to file it's accounts though Marky.[/quote]Yes but the AGM to discuss those accounts will be this time next year :shock: :shock:[/quote]

Yes, sorry I meant the Club will know how it has done in this first 12 months at the new Stadium. The cat won't remain in the bag for too long. In any case they only release abbreviated accounts.
marky No.1

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:40 am

marky No.1 wrote:
Heysham_Shrimp wrote:The financial year end is 31st May 2011, so you won't have to wait that long.

It's a further 9 months before the Club has to file it's accounts though Marky.
Yes but the AGM to discuss those accounts will be this time next year :shock: :shock:[/quote]

Yes, sorry I meant the Club will know how it has done in this first 12 months at the new Stadium. The cat won't remain in the bag for too long. In any case they only release abbreviated accounts.[/quote]

The accounts that are filed at Companies House are the abbreviated ones. The shareholders get full details on all the financial transactions.
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:46 am

Heysham_Shrimp wrote:The accounts that are filed at Companies House are the abbreviated ones. The shareholders get full details on all the financial transactions.

I know you will know being of scribe nature ;) , but I didn't think the Club would issue the full accounts to the smaller shareholders amongst us.
marky No.1

Postby steve mfc » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:40 pm

Well i have just watched the piece on the Late kick off programme about wages in the football league and in 2007 the average basic wage in league two was £49,600 so if you factor in win bonuses etc and the increase in the last four years then the figure you have quoted is certainly feasible.
steve mfc

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:07 pm

marky No.1 wrote:
Heysham_Shrimp wrote:The accounts that are filed at Companies House are the abbreviated ones. The shareholders get full details on all the financial transactions.

I know you will know being of scribe nature ;) , but I didn't think the Club would issue the full accounts to the smaller shareholders amongst us.

They have to issue detailed expenses schedules to the shareholders.

The abbreviated profit and loss account that goes to Companies House are just the statutory accounts.
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby Seasider9601 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:59 pm

Heysham_Shrimp wrote:They have to issue detailed expenses schedules to the shareholders.

They do indeed. Got my letter in post advising me of the date of the AGM and advising me I could get a copy of the accounts etc by sending an SAE to Graham Howse.

Didn't bother this year ....... seeing as I am STILL waiting to receive last years that I sent off for .... !! :(
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby P/T Indie » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:10 pm

There is some intresting things on the Companies House website:-

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/af752f46162165b783fe24e78b5589ea/wcprodorder?ft=1

This seems a bit strange

"20/11/2009 DIRECTOR APPOINTED MR PETER MCGUIGAN"

P/T Indie

Return to General Discussion