TONY CAPALDI APOLOGISES OVER TWITTER ROW - Listen Here....

Re: TONY CAPALDI APOLOGISES OVER TWITTER ROW - Listen Here....

Postby morecambegeek » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:44 pm

Ah, all that "It takes a bigger man to apologise" twaddle. The man is a lazy idiot, on a good wodge from the club to sit on his ass in the stands for the last few weeks of the season. Waste of space, and he's only sorry because he got caught out.
morecambegeek

Postby Morectalk » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:57 pm

It's all bollox, too late son, bye then. :roll:
Morectalk

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:08 pm

RedRedWine wrote:If you want to make a point, learn to spell. I don't take myself or anything I write on here seriously at all. Those that do are the ones who get wound up by numbers and the words, yeah and wow. I'm fully expecting your predictbale one line response that adds nothing to this folly of a discussion. Bore off.

haha(pot calling the kettle)

behave

nobody else takes you seriously on here neither except a certain few so take your views and stickem where the sun doesnt shine..moron

btw next time you ask me to amend my post for you going over the top towards a fellow sv you can f... ..f
Last edited by shrimpnsave on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby marky » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Christies Child wrote:Some posters on here would do well to accept his apology for his choice of words and be a bit more selective in their language.

Sorry, but :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This from the man who very rarely chooses his words carefully and has on more than one occasion been far more brutal about our manager than I or others have. Seriously, CC, get over your love affair with Capaldi. He's a player who has completely lost his way and has absolutely nothing to offer other than an occasional good long throw. He was laughed out of Leeds last season and has failed with us.
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby Sammy h » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Shrimpsnsave REVEAL YOURSELF!
Sammy h

Postby shrimper » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:50 pm

RedRedWine wrote:Twat isn't sweaing, ask Keith.

His apology is pathetic, so are the people who have fallen for it. No ability, no class. I guess it's easy to forgive him when you've openly declared admiration for him based on the usual whim. I take little pleasure (honestly) from saying his being here is a complete insult to the management, the board, his colleagues, and the supporters.

Are you calling me A) a hippy and B) pathetic?
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby RedRedWine1 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:54 pm

Hello.... I don't want to be taken seriously; that was my earlier point in case you missed it. Do you want to be taken seriously?

I asked you to amend something contained within a quote, which as per usual you had regurgitated and then written one line of nothingness and added a few smilies underneath. I can only conclude that such action is to increase a lengthening post count. The matter had nothing to do with you and was sorted out away from the board.

:D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
RedRedWine1

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:07 pm

RedRedWine wrote:Hello.... I don't want to be taken seriously; that was my earlier point in case you missed it. Do you want to be taken seriously?

I asked you to amend something contained within a quote, which as per usual you had regurgitated and then written one line of nothingness and added a few smilies underneath. I can only conclude that such action is to increase a lengthening post count. The matter had nothing to do with you and was sorted out away from the board.

:D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

Well done,give rrw a medal,its taken you 25 minutes to search my posts hahahaha,id rather watch paint dry rather than you post on here.................
shrimpnsave

Postby RedRedWine1 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:17 pm

shrimper wrote:
RedRedWine wrote:Twat isn't sweaing, ask Keith.

His apology is pathetic, so are the people who have fallen for it. No ability, no class. I guess it's easy to forgive him when you've openly declared admiration for him based on the usual whim. I take little pleasure (honestly) from saying his being here is a complete insult to the management, the board, his colleagues, and the supporters.

Are you calling me A) a hippy and B) pathetic?

The hippy thing is a characterisation of posters that align themselves to the political left and take great pleasure in telling us about in with every waking breath. You don't usually get involved with all that rubbish. It's not an insult, just a bit of fun... or meant to be (please refer back to the, don’t take me seriously stuff).

Perhaps pathetic is being a bit harsh I suppose. I'll stop short of that and say that I don't agree with people falling over themselves to accept this rubbish. Sincere or not, foolish or not, retarded or not, he has devalued what the club is all about, and what they are trying to achieve. Even if he was a good player I would have been mortified with some of the things he posted on an open forum accessible by every man and his intelligent dog. The fact that he has proven to be garbage only serves to highlight how stupid this individual is. Having read the comments they weren't a joke, despite what he is rolling out now to save face.

This is the last thing I will say about the matter on here, because people are clearly getting carried away with me having a bit of fun.

:D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
RedRedWine1

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:21 pm

This is the last thing I will say

oh i hope so..We can hope and pray..........
shrimpnsave

Postby Sammy h » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:25 pm

I think by 'hippies' RRW means the forum members who like to piss people off with their forthright views.

Hope Crapaldi plays atleast one more game for us, I will bring my gun in preparation, he deserves everything he gets!
Sammy h

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:26 pm

Fair play to him for giving the interview but he still has a long way to go to put things right.

Sammy should get rid now if he's not going to play again.
heysham_mfc

Postby RedRedWine1 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:28 pm

shrimpnsave wrote:This is the last thing I will say

I rest my case

:D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :P :evil: :evil: :evil: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
RedRedWine1

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:31 pm

RedRedWine wrote:
shrimpnsave wrote:This is the last thing I will say

I rest my case

:D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :P :evil: :evil: :evil: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

Fat lady hasnt sung YET :)
shrimpnsave

Postby Bare Ben » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:32 pm

I wish somebody would post something productive instead of the pathetic hippies that occasionally post the forthright views that generally piss people off. X
Bare Ben

Postby Bryan » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:38 pm

I'll accept the apology - but i've been around the block a bit and he meant those comments. Don't treat Morecambe fans like plonkers. This journeyman idiot should never pull on a Morecambe shirt again.
Bryan

Postby Ntini » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:18 pm

Fair enough, he's sent out an apology through the media. But to whom? As much as I'd like to accept an apology from a Morecambe player and see us all move on, I only feel he's doing it for his own future, not for us supporters. And for that reason, I don't buy it.

Sorry Capaldi, but I care about my club, not your future.
HOWAY THE SHRIMPS!!!!!

On topic(ish) and proud!
Ntini

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:56 am

So IF he wears the Morecambe shirt again do you/we hurl abuse at him? Surely this would be counter productive to supporting and caring for our team. As Rod said last night we should support anyone who wears the shirt.
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Posh » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:36 am

What do accountants use for contraception?

Their personalities.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby morecambegeek » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:40 am

marky No.1 wrote:So IF he wears the Morecambe shirt again do you/we hurl abuse at him? Surely this would be counter productive to supporting and caring for our team. As Rod said last night we should support anyone who wears the shirt.

Why?

Even before his twitter outburst, his performances in the sacred shirt did not warrant any support with his lazy half arsed coasting through a game. Pulling on the shirt does not absolve him of anything, and paying customers should be free to tell him exactly what they think of him, a large portion of their money going as it does into his bank account.
morecambegeek

Postby mazatec » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:54 am

The question i ask and one has an idea of the answer, has he being reprimanded by our management team previously for stepping out of line, and is our directors aware of any previous disciplinary incidents. If so, there's no place at our club for this guy.and no groveling excuse will be accepted.
mazatec

Postby Joel Ninety » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:15 am

Posh wrote:What do accountants use for contraception?

Their personalities.

That's a rather forthright view.
Joel Ninety

Postby Heysham_red » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:31 am

My question would be.....

would we all feel the same if Barry Roche would have come out on twitter and made some derogatory comment and then apologised?

I feel that the answer would be no, most of us wouldn't we would simply accept the apology and put it down to being silly and this would suggest to me that we are unwilling to accept Capaldi's apologies because he hasn't been as valuable as we would have liked. Although not knowing how much he earns I would imagine he's one of the higher earners at the club and his performances on pitch haven't justified his wages or even a contract at all. So basically he is a victim of his own circumstances. If he goes play again, and plays well, then that, and his apology, would go a long way to patching up the feeling towards him. but without them both, (of course one has been given so this is kind of irrelevant), they mean nothing. Basically, its up to Tony to sort it now, on the pitch and in training. Otherwise he will be forgotten quickly as a Morecambe footballer but instead remembered as a money grabbing has been with a serious attitude problems....And remember, mud sticks so its not just his Morecambe career that could be at stake...
Last edited by Heysham_red on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heysham_red

Postby Posh » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:31 am

Joel Ninety wrote:

Their personalities.

That's a rather forthright view.

:lol: That's hippies for you.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:30 am

Their personalities.

I bet you didn't tell that one at the Bradford game! :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion